Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

Not a fan of FNL and eviction every night I think people will tire of the format IMO. It’ll be very repetitive.
FNL was very popular with kids during 10's run, so it may hold up as family viewing. It'll be a bit like I'm A Celeb I guess. I stopped watching that because it was ...very repetitive.

FNL was very popular with kids during 10's run, so it may hold up as family viewing. It'll be a bit like I'm A Celeb I guess. I stopped watching that because it was ...very repetitive.
FNL I think served its purpose. Dinner time with the family. Kids get involved with the games.
Then run up big mobile bills voting to endermols eternal gratitude

TVT reported afl will screen prime time on sundays starting next month. So I’m assuming bb would eventually shift to a Monday to wed? Or they may even go two days a week which I think would be a smart option considering they don’t have agt or sas.
Ch 7 game still 3pm to 6pm lead into the news.

The sunday "night" game starts at 6pm and is a fox exclusive

That makes more sense given what we know about the House Rules scheduling - they were always more likely to have a grand final on a Sunday than a Thursday.

Looks like Big Brother will have 90 minute episodes as the June 8-10 7:30 pm to 9 pm timeslots are currently listed as TBA in online guides.

Where is the promotion for this show? Survivor goes all out. Ads on billboards, online, on tv. Short ones, long ones. This show has only put out these boring housemate clips with the same damn song over and over. There's no hype...
There's a billboard near where I live that promotes BB. But I'm sick of hearing the voice, I hope it's not like that during the show. As for the same song, they really should've spiced it up by now. Then again 2008 BB had the "I don't think so" song. I just don't feel the same excitement when I see a promo for BB like I used to.

Their promo has heated up a lot more since we hit the two weeks to go deadline. Their advertising has been similar to (holds breath) MAFS - Flagship campaign TV Ads, shorter housemate TV ads, native marketing through seven west’s online division + the daily mail, invasive pop up web ads which are interactive, weaving their way into the IG explore page and just general word of mouth

I think they’re promoting quite smartly considering their new constricted budget and aren’t just dropping massive amounts on outdoor advertising like other networks have started resorting to.

I think they’re promoting quite smartly considering their new constricted budget and aren’t just dropping massive amounts on outdoor advertising like other networks have started resorting to.
outdoor advertising? we live in a cacophonous enough state now, do we need more visual pollution?

/me sighs

I haven't seen any outdoor ads personally, but have heard ads on Spotify which is heavily Millennial skewed (age 22-38) with 8 million users here. I assume it's paid media as opposed to the owned or earned components of the mix. Some extra insurance perhaps?

I've seen some ads on magazines, its kinda a shame Channel 7 are doing this because I guess their budgets aren't as high as 10 or 9 to make a bug ad campaign. Like I don't even feel that excited for this tbh

I’ve seen outdoor ads at Woolworths advertising screens, they are just the same content thats on their Instagram stories and twitter page with that horrific font

Today they released a promo about the eco/sustainabilty features of the house. Really? Great in reality, but more feel good factor for stakeholders. It's not going to compel the public to watch, and not well communicated. Why aren't they focussing effort and energy on eyeballs? 😳😆

Every night after 7 News i am now seeing a prime time Big Brother advert promoting a new housemate.
Hooray! Here we go! Saving the best for last?
Edit: Assuming a new one we don't know?

Back