Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Housemates

It's hard to understand how exactly it's all going to work. They should have been clearer considering this is going to be a much more different version of big brother than the one we were used to in the past.

The lack of camera presence is heightened in their latest clip mashing together everyone's 'strategies.' Honestly very disappointed; not one appears exciting to watch or truly strategic. The fact we don't have to watch them interact at a daily show level might actually do them some favours.

Kieran is the animated, humourous standout imo...like the star of a boxing day sale ad to counter balance cheap scandal.

I agree the campaign lacks substance, and grit, with an over reliance on the house to drive excitement, rather than alluring story snippets or the machinations occurring within it. And, as a character, Big Brother strikes me like vacant space in his own castle.

Yep, a typical youtube star elevated to free to air stardom to over a million TV viewers around the country, already.

King Klutz. And, it hasn't even started yet.

One of the new housemates this upcoming series is a blonde woman called Talia? (I think it’s her name because it’s written on her helmet) in the latest promo released by 7 yesterday.

Attachments

• 90B7C68C-C8D1-4D28-A361-D37664D2F5F1.jpeg
    90B7C68C-C8D1-4D28-A361-D37664D2F5F1.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 19

Challenge, followed by an eviction - every day? Why are they trying so hard to turn Big Brother into Survivor at this point? How are we supposed to even get to know the housemates personalities at all if they plan on kicking one out each and every day? The main purpose of Big Brother is observing the housemates, getting to view them socially. Guess this is what happens when they employ the former survivor australia producer as a producer for big brother. Wouldn’t be surprised if they attempt to rig the show either.

I can see this likely being a one-off season before 7 completely drop the show, this might even turn into a worse version of the 2014 season (I don’t even know how they can stoop that low). Why would they even bother running the show if it will only last for about 20+ days? Not sure why they just rush eliminations of reality tv programs these days... like that ‘I’m A Celeb’ show, where they vote one person out every day in the final weeks.

Chad might be my new favorite person just saying. and thanks to the power of the internet this scandal has more to it than first thought.

Challenge, followed by an eviction - every day? Why are they trying so hard to turn Big Brother into Survivor at this point? How are we supposed to even get to know the housemates personalities at all if they plan on kicking one out each and every day? The main purpose of Big Brother is observing the housemates, getting to view them socially. Guess this is what happens when they employ the former survivor australia producer as a producer for big brother. Wouldn’t be surprised if they attempt to rig the show either.

I can see this likely being a one-off season before 7 completely drop the show, this might even turn into a worse version of the 2014 season (I don’t even know how they can stoop that low). Why would they even bother running the show if it will only last for about 20+ days? Not sure why they just rush eliminations of reality tv programs these days... like that ‘I’m A Celeb’ show, where they vote one person out every day in the final weeks.

I will tune in for the first episode but am likely to drop it thereafter if it's going to be the same thing every night like the promo makes out.

It's been 5 days since Kieran was revealed and while we have seen some new faces since then we haven't had names.

I want another HM reveal, I want to see it tomorrow and I'll be a bit greedy, I want a double reveal.

Construction Lady and Suit Dude, I want their names.

It's been 5 days since Kieran was revealed and while we have seen some new faces since then we haven't had names.

I want another HM reveal, I want to see it tomorrow and I'll be a bit greedy, I want a double reveal.

Construction Lady and Suit Dude, I want their names.
I also want to see shop lady / delivery dude. Not completely clear which one was the housemate from the ad blink image...

Back