Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Housemates

stan Laura, Soobong and Angela

anyone feel like they’ve been inspired by The Circle UK for their casting choices?

Last edited:
stan Laura, Soobong and Angela

anyone feel like they’ve been inspired by The Circle UK for their casting choices?

I don’t see the similarity other than the fact that they don’t look like your typical reality tv fame whores.

I really like the look of this batch of housemates. A very diverse group. Probably the most diverse cast we've ever seen in Australia BB. Kind of makes me wish we were seeing them in the original format tbh rather than such a short, condensed season but I'm excited nonetheless.

Allan the self-described master manipulator and pot stirrer is hoping to bring a little bitch of mischief to the house. Potential villain.

I really like the look of this batch of housemates. A very diverse group. Probably the most diverse cast we've ever seen in Australia BB. Kind of makes me wish we were seeing them in the original format tbh rather than such a short, condensed season but I'm excited nonetheless.
Behind big brother housemate banner thing when??

Good to see that the new hms revealed don’t have some level of fame.

Unlike other rtv shows, I feel like the cast has many layers and people will be able to relate to them.

First look at an eviction and housemates in the backyard, you can see they haven’t put glass on all camera hatches, there’s also no glass on the mirrors in the green lounge room either if you look close enough.
EB8D019B-C726-4CC8-8C6F-DD7ED76D2831.jpegFD12F14D-9024-4BB2-A402-3B6A1AC12E5F.jpeg

I wonder if age differences determined cliques or a social divide within the house.

It seems like half the cast is typical Big Brother Australia while the other half is atypical compared to previous seasons.

I also hope there were intruder housemates that entered the house sometime during filming.

Any intruder would be at an awful advantage in a strategy based season of big brother. Come to think of it intruders back when big brother Australia was voted in by an audience didn't do too well either.

Any intruder would be at an awful advantage in a strategy based season of big brother. Come to think of it intruders back when big brother Australia was voted in by an audience didn't do too well either.

Big Brother isn't the Olympics.

Reality television should be dynamic and correctly-casted intruders might have the potential to be an interesting curveball.

Big Brother isn't the Olympics.

Reality television should be dynamic and correctly-casted intruders might have the potential to be an interesting curveball.

I am well aware that Big Brother isn't the Olympics. What I was thinking that any intruder would be so far behind the eight ball in terms of trying to win the game that it would be pointless them even going on the show. Besides, I'm sure big brother is throwing enough curve balls without adding a useless intruder twist.

Back