Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Housemates

I am well aware that Big Brother isn't the Olympics. What I was thinking that any intruder would be so far behind the eight ball in terms of trying to win the game that it would be pointless them even going on the show. Besides, I'm sure big brother is throwing enough curve balls without adding a useless intruder twist.

I disagree. Winning the game might not even be the priority for some housemates. Some housemates might perceive the show as a potential pathway for post-show career opportunities.

We don't know why they're participating. If an intruder can deliver interesting content then I think they'd be worthwhile regardless of advantages or disadvantages.

I think you are overly focussing on the logistics of the game. The entertainment element of the show is more important than that. This is a television program and not a professional sport.

Last edited:
Just saw the whole release of them all.

Please let us have a good editor, because whilst we have a range of statistics we generally have a "range of stereotypes" so I hope someone acts out of box.

So. Based on what little info I can get form these forums it seemns to me that poeple have formed opinions about the HMs. How is this so? The teasers on FTATV tel you next to nothing is there more somewhere on social media I need to look?

So. Based on what little info I can get form these forums it seemns to me that poeple have formed opinions about the HMs. How is this so? The teasers on FTATV tel you next to nothing is there more somewhere on social media I need to look?
Each of the first 8 hm's had roughly a 1 min trailer each and some info about each hm released on the website.

Seems pretty minimal amount of info to form an opinion of a HM to me?
Twelve HMs to introduce, a quick meet-and-greet, a challenge and then elimination all in a tight 60 minutes (excluding commercials). I think it's safe to say what we've seen of the first eight HMs in their introductory packages is the extent of what we'll learn about them in the first episode anyway.

Twelve HMs to introduce, a quick meet-and-greet, a challenge and then elimination all in a tight 60 minutes (excluding commercials). I think it's safe to say what we've seen of the first eight HMs in their introductory packages is the extent of what we'll learn about them in the first episode anyway.
My TV guide lists the show as running from 7:30 to 9:18?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 15.58.20.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 15.58.20.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 6
I’m a USA viewer. What they usually do for competitive reality shows over here at least is showcase a few players in trailers for each show, and those are the players who have a huge impact on the season.

So, in this case, it’s those who had their ‘Meet the houseguest‘ video posted early.

Back