Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 auditions

If you're applying for Big Brother, do not post any information in this thread that could reveal your identity.
Hi guys!
Do we know when the applications close ?
Also when would round 2 - 3 auditions be? Would have to be pretty close
No. I find it strange we have heard nothing, there was a post saying auditions where closing last week and auditions would be not long after, but it’s still open. I thought someone by now have have heard something and put it on here as a few people auditioned. There hasn’t been any new talk of much that’s going on with anything lately. I would Have assumed they would have tried to see the first lot before Christmas but that’s 3 weeks away and people would surely need notice

Leaks starting to trickle in:

*️*️Please advise if I should delete this, although trust that personal information (email/IP address) can’t be shared without express explicit consent.

I can confirm that the audition process, independent of the above article, is following the traditional process, albeit slightly slower. I submitted an application and video audition and received a phone call approx. two weeks later. Given that most people have stated to expect a call a couple of days after submission, I thought I hadn’t made the cut. The phone call was a phone audition that asked me to elaborate on topics I’d presented in my application/video. Following the call, I was told that the waiting period would be approx. a month before hearing details of an in-person audition. The end of that month is approaching and I assume auditions will be happening just before Christmas, if not slightly after.

Beyond the above, I’m not sure of much else... but would be good to get a gauge on how many people are likely to make it to the in-person round; I’m assuming 250 nationwide?

Cheers

Last edited:
*️️️*️️️Please advise if I should delete this, although trust that personal information (email/IP address) can’t be shared without express explicit consent.

I can confirm that the audition process, independent of the above article, is following the traditional process, albeit slightly slower. I submitted an application and video audition and received a phone call approx. two weeks later. Given that most people have stated to expect a call a couple of days after submission, I thought I hadn’t made the cut. The phone call was a phone audition that asked me to elaborate on topics I’d presented in my application/video. Following the call, I was told that the waiting period would be approx. a month before hearing details of an in-person audition. The end of that month is approaching and I assume auditions will be happening just before Christmas, if not slightly after.

Beyond the above, I’m not sure of much else... but would be good to get a gauge on how many people are likely to make it to the in-person round; I’m assuming 250 nationwide?

Cheers
[/QUOTE
At least 250 I think. Especially as they haven’t seen these people in person yet.
How long did the phone call go for?

At least 250 I think. Especially as they haven’t seen these people in person yet.

I have heard phone calls are like 10mins, just some extra info on your application answers etc. not sure when next auditions would be but they are not giving people much time to let work know of days off etc, not even sure what state it would be in and to book flights! I would imagine there would have to be a few hundred in the next audition they would kick out through pretty quick.

15 mins. They also specifically mentioned the type of person they’re looking for and how the game is going to be played, albeit nothing new. Strong focus on life events, defining moments and opinions on contentious topics.

15 mins. They also specifically mentioned the type of person they’re looking for and how the game is going to be played, albeit nothing new. Strong focus on life events, defining moments and opinions on contentious topics.

hi anonauditionee,

I have also heard of some people once the person rang them after seeing the application that you would hear in the next 2 weeks , if not then your most likely not in. It’s been 3-4 weeks now and they haven’t been contacted. I’m wondering wether they havent reached there limit yet with face to face auditions and still have to site up and running for people to apply.

also heard they haven’t got a date or place yet as they are having Trouble finding this

Back