• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Big Brother 2020 auditions

If you're applying for Big Brother, do not post any information in this thread that could reveal your identity.

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
I seem to remember a few years ago Tim posted a selfie of himself on the great wall of China. I think he had a goatee. I may be wrong though. But it was quite a nice photo.

Point is, if he did enter the house, and it would be cool if he did, he wouldn't be that hard to recognise.

Plus, he'd have the support of the behind big brother forum!

Should I apply and be up front about who I am.

Could work? 🤔
Just go for it. I work in media and I’m gonna apply. I’m hoping that if they like the person enough they won’t be so caught up on that stuff... hopefully. And yes be upfront, it’s a huge part of your life so you’ll need to play the big brother super fan card.

Seems a little too early for callbacks
He’s just some bogan that is either lying or misunderstood the automated casting email for a call back lol. I looked at his Facebook profile, he would never get a call for big brother or any other reality show. They pick a certain type of person and he isn’t it.

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
He’s just some bogan that is either lying or misunderstood the automated casting email for a call back lol. I looked at his Facebook profile, he would never get a call for big brother or any other reality show. They pick a certain type of person and he isn’t it.
What type of person do they pick?