Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

No I don't, as I keep saying when there is no option to bet for that eviction as there should be imo you would assume it comes as a combo meaning NEXT
you assume wrong... :) it clearly states NEXT EVICTION not EVICTIONS

No I don't, as I keep saying when there is no option to bet for that eviction as there should be imo you would assume it comes as a combo meaning NEXT

Because there is no option to bet on who gets voted out in 6 weeks, I'm going to assume that means next eviction.

That probably just saved Lawson imo

Sandra has been absolutely crunched into $3 from her opening price of $5.50. Still early but could it be goodbye Sandra already?

Sportingbet don't have odds up at the moment but here are Sportsbet's

Sandra $2.10 ($3.40)
Sam $3.75 ($0.90)
Lawson $4
Travis $6 ($2.25)
Jason $11 ($2)
Priya $13 ($5)

I would say this eviction is between Sandra and Sam. Lawson is getting a (somewhat) good edit this week so he will probably get enough votes to stay. Between Sandra and Sam... it could go either way.

Overall Winner - Sportsbet

Sam's taken a dive from $11 to $16. Also four of the top five haven't been up for eviction yet so these could change quite a bit after this next eviction when the books get a better gauge of how much support they have.

Skye $3.50
Lawson $5
Jason $6
Ryan $7
Sandra $9
David $10
Aisha $11
Priya $13
Travis $15
Sam $17
Cat $19
Leo $26

I would say this eviction is between Sandra and Sam. Lawson is getting a (somewhat) good edit this week so he will probably get enough votes to stay. Between Sandra and Sam... it could go either way.
Yeah I'm thinking of putting some on Sam now that I can get a better price for him. It's funny because if I'm betting on a sport, $3 yesterday would be considered great odds but for some reason with BB I'm like nah, price is too short to bother.

That's right Sandra, keep on dropping...I'm loving that $5.50 I got you at even more now!

Sportsbet Next Eviction Odds

Sandra $1.90 ($0.20)
Sam $3.75
Lawson $4.50 ($0.50)
Travis $8 ($2)
Jason $12 ($1)
Priya $13

Sportingbet Next Eviction

Sandra $2.50
Sam $3.50
Lawson $4
Travis $6.50
Priya $12
Jason $12

Overall Winner - Sportsbet

Skye $3.50
Lawson $5
Jason $6
Ryan $7
David $10
Aisha $11
Priya $12.50 ($0.50)
Sandra $13 ($4)
Travis $15
Sam $17
Cat $19
Leo $26

Overall Winner - Sportingbet

Skye $3.50
Lawson $4.50
Jason $6.50
David $7
Ryan $7.50
Aisha $10
Priya $13
Sandra $15
Travis $17
Cat $17
Sam $19
Leo $19

Let's see who gets a good edit tonight and who gets a bad edit, it will probably indicate who the producers want voted out.
It would seem that the 3 most in danger are Sandra, Sam and Lawson.

I have no clue as to why the bookies think Lawson is a strong chance to win. I would rate him a big fat zero. Even Leo could beat him with a decent edit.

Totes agree. Second to win?! Seriously, no way. Lawson is not winning. He'd be lucky to survive more than one eviction.

I have no clue as to why the bookies think Lawson is a strong chance to win. I would rate him a big fat zero. Even Leo could beat him with a decent edit.
I think it's only because he hasn't been up for eviction yet so the bookies really don't have too much to go on other than purely on the $ that comes in and most - if not all - of that Lawson money would've been from early on. He's 3rd favourite to win yet he's also 3rd favourite to be evicted in front of people who are further down the overall winner table which is contradictory but shows the overall winner odds aren't that accurate for those who haven't been up yet.

Don't think I have ever seen a plunge like this (Sandra being 5.50 to odds on at 1.90) ever in BB. Bookies have begun letting people on for a decent amount and she has been downright crunched. I would assume they stand more to lose than normal on this eviction. Any other housemate going would be a clean up for them. Here's hoping Sandra is booted out though, wouldn't mind the red pump at Shell this week as opposed to the yellow!

Don't think I have ever seen a plunge like this (Sandra being 5.50 to odds on at 1.90) ever in BB. Bookies have begun letting people on for a decent amount and she has been downright crunched. I would assume they stand more to lose than normal on this eviction. Any other housemate going would be a clean up for them. Here's hoping Sandra is booted out though, wouldn't mind the red pump at Shell this week as opposed to the yellow!
Given we didn't really see Sam much of late - and heaps of Sandra tonight - she may well be safe and Sam gone.

Sandra's copping a lot of heat on FB for that Leo kiss. For hurting David (who knows if he even cares) and because she knows Leo's apparently Skye's man. I don't think tonight helped her at all.

A few of the top liked comments...

"Sandra is like 60, leo is like 20 what the hell is happening?!? go for skye "

I used to love Sandra, but now I seriously can't stand her.

That made me feel sick. I really dont like her.

Why didnt She kiss David, but kissed leo, Sandra is effed in the head.

Poor dave. Im starting to really like that guy.

Did anyone else notice he wipes his mouth with the towel after? Lol

Ewwwww...thats just gross!! As if you would kiss Sandra lol

Poor David... Just go home Sandra!!!

Sandra is so weird. I honestly think we have a couple of really weird psychos in the house. Both Sam and Sandra wouldn't surprise me if they were committed to the psych. ward. Sorry to say, But Sam creeps me out (so similar to Pristorius)

Back