Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

Having watched the show in it's entirety, here are my imaginary odds if I was a bookie:

Skye $1.50 (she will prove hard to beat)
David $3
Jason $3
Priya $5
Aisha $8
Travis $8
Ryan $8
Leo $10
Sandra $15
Sam $15
Cat $20
Lawson $25
Marina $25

Having watched the show in it's entirety, here are my imaginary odds if I was a bookie:

Skye $1.50 (she will prove hard to beat)
David $3
Jason $3
Priya $5
Aisha $8
Travis $8
Ryan $8
Leo $10
Sandra $15
Sam $15
Cat $20
Lawson $25
Marina $25
I'd say Jason is ahead of David and Ryan a bit lower but right now this is about right.

Why is Lawson so popular still??? I don't get it...he's 2nd most likely to win...HOW?
I think it's because the bookies haven't seen how the public have voted for Lawson yet. Based on the percentage he gets tonight his odds will change (for the worse I suspect - unless a lot of sympathy votes come through).

You have to wonder with Sam plummeting price so close to eviction on eviction afternoon, where that money has come from? Does have a bit of a smell to it?

People are turning towards him on here so if you know it's happening on the forum, from those who couldn't stand him at first, then he's going to have a healthy fanbase outside here. Not that he needed the help but that argument with Ryan sealed his fate as a saved HM this week. And probably for a few more at least. He has that quality that say a Matt '13 didn't... while he's a boofhead, and can be quite judgmental, he went tonight to try to talk out a situation and was brushed off and talked down to. Some people don't like that and that's not something Matt had in him. Plus he's also humorous to some with the way he butchers the language and many Aussies know a Trav so while he can be grating, he's familiar. And then of course, there are the votes simply because he's supposedly hot and also from Aisha fans.
I still don't get it, it is funny to laugh at how unintelligent he is but that gets old for me. I like Aisha but the closer she gets with him the more she behaves badly like him and the more she gets caught up in the backlash from him running his stupid mouth.

@TullyLovesDrew As much as I'd love to see him gone I hope it's not yet because I only have bets on Sandra and Lawson. If they open up the odds again before the eviction I'm going to jump on Sam as now with his odds drifting, I can still make money if any of the three go but I have a feeling they won't.

Right?! So much fail in that comment but I did have a good laugh
Sorry you lost your bets this week, if I see that same poll earlier this week I will tell you what it says (maybe it can help in your choices). I still like Sandra so I'm not upset that she stayed for my viewing enjoyment ( not that I agree with everything they do but I like watching Sandra and Lawson in the house).

Not sure Sandra's was any better bar a kiss that most seemed to hate, so that doesn't change much in my books
She got the radio show too, and I think something else. Sam got not one minute of air time, except was he in the middle of breaking up the fight?

Overall Winner - Sportsbet

Skye $3.50
Ryan $6 ($1)
Lawson $6.50 ($1.50)
Jason $7 ($1)
Travis $9 ($5)
Priya $10 ($1)
David $11 ($1)
Aisha $13 ($1)
Sandra $17
Cat $19
Marina $19 ($3)
Leo $21

ZSJ4Sjj.png

Overall Winner - Sportsbet

Skye $3.50
Ryan $6 ($1)
Lawson $6.50 ($1.50)
Jason $7 ($1)
Travis $9 ($5)
Priya $10 ($1)
David $11 ($1)
Aisha $13 ($1)
Sandra $17
Cat $19
Marina $19 ($3)
Leo $21

Why is Lawson still considered to have a fighting chance? Did they not hear the booing last night?

Back