Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

Sandra's copping a lot of heat on FB for that Leo kiss. For hurting David (who knows if he even cares) and because she knows Leo's apparently Skye's man. I don't think tonight helped her at all.

A few of the top liked comments...

"Sandra is like 60, leo is like 20 what the hell is happening?!? go for skye "

I used to love Sandra, but now I seriously can't stand her.

That made me feel sick. I really dont like her.

Why didnt She kiss David, but kissed leo, Sandra is effed in the head.

Poor dave. Im starting to really like that guy.

Did anyone else notice he wipes his mouth with the towel after? Lol

Ewwwww...thats just gross!! As if you would kiss Sandra lol

Poor David... Just go home Sandra!!!

Sandra is so weird. I honestly think we have a couple of really weird psychos in the house. Both Sam and Sandra wouldn't surprise me if they were committed to the psych. ward. Sorry to say, But Sam creeps me out (so similar to Pristorius)
Sam might be a good bet to go this week, he was lowest on one poll that I saw.

Sandra's copping a lot of heat on FB for that Leo kiss. For hurting David (who knows if he even cares) and because she knows Leo's apparently Skye's man. I don't think tonight helped her at all.

A few of the top liked comments...

"Sandra is like 60, leo is like 20 what the hell is happening?!? go for skye "

WTF???

LOL!

@TullyLovesDrew As much as I'd love to see him gone I hope it's not yet because I only have bets on Sandra and Lawson. If they open up the odds again before the eviction I'm going to jump on Sam as now with his odds drifting, I can still make money if any of the three go but I have a feeling they won't.

WTF???

LOL!
Right?! So much fail in that comment but I did have a good laugh

@TullyLovesDrew As much as I'd love to see him gone I hope it's not yet because I only have bets on Sandra and Lawson. If they open up the odds again before the eviction I'm going to jump on Sam as now with his odds drifting, I can still make money if any of the three go but I have a feeling they won't.

Right?! So much fail in that comment but I did have a good laugh
I personally can't believe so many people are voting to save Travis, he is a total arsehole in my book.

I personally can't believe so many people are voting to save Travis, he is a total arsehole in my book.
People are turning towards him on here so if you know it's happening on the forum, from those who couldn't stand him at first, then he's going to have a healthy fanbase outside here. Not that he needed the help but that argument with Ryan sealed his fate as a saved HM this week. And probably for a few more at least. He has that quality that say a Matt '13 didn't... while he's a boofhead, and can be quite judgmental, he went tonight to try to talk out a situation and was brushed off and talked down to. Some people don't like that and that's not something Matt had in him. Plus he's also humorous to some with the way he butchers the language and many Aussies know a Trav so while he can be grating, he's familiar. And then of course, there are the votes simply because he's supposedly hot and also from Aisha fans.

Sam getting no screen time tonight, is that a good or bad thing for him in terms of avoiding eviction?

Getting more confident with my $41 David everyday, while most are going from popular to hated he is going the other way. Probably shows that you can put on an act for so long, but eventually you crack and true colours come out...[DOUBLEPOST=1413245146][/DOUBLEPOST]I actually think the only danger is Skye

The most obvious to win, from this point anyway, are Skye/Priya/Jason/Travis.
David needs to do something radical in the house over the next few weeks to get noticed, otherwise he will get evicted soon enough.
I foresee the next evictees being from the Sandra/Sam/Ryan/Lawson/Cat alliance.

Sportsbet Next Eviction Odds

Sandra $1.80 ($0.10)
Sam $3.25 ($0.50)
Lawson $4.50
Travis $9 ($1)
Jason $13 ($1)
Priya $14 ($1)

Overall Winner - Sportsbet

Skye $3.50
Lawson $5
Jason $6
Ryan $7
Priya $9 ($3.50)
David $10
Aisha $12 ($1)
Travis $14 ($1)
Sam $15 ($2)
Marina $16
Sandra $17 ($4)
Cat $19
Leo $21 ($5)

Are the dollar figures in brackets the fluctuations.?
Yeah they're the change from the last time I posted the odds. For the evictions green means they're moving away from the favourite... for the overall winner it means they're moving towards

@natalia he hasn't been up for eviction yet, along with Jason and Ryan. Bookies have no idea what their chances are of winning yet. He's 2nd favourite to win but is 3rd favourite to be booted in front of people who supposedly have a worse chance of winning so that shows it doesn't make any sense. We'll see the odds change once they get a better idea of where him and Jason stand with the public after the eviction :)

Back