Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

I am now sitting down to dinner. I will be back guys. With good or bad responses.

P.s I honestly think I won because my partner is nice guy and ran a great online campaign. Plus my Mum is a godsend. She can relate to people with just one movement of her eye muscle. I think people changed their minds when they saw her and I was raised by a brilliant woman with so much heart.

Ok @Benjamin2012HM I have two questions for you although it appears my font has gone a bit wonky...
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/members/benjamin2012hm.39070/
1. With so much talk this year about "editing" and reality contestants complaining about this - as in whole stories not being shown, things being aired out of sequence, etc - what would you most like us to know about you that we didn't get to see from '12?
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/members/benjamin2012hm.39070/
2. Since we've been jacked of live updates this year - again something I hope you address on Scoopla - with the limited knowledge of the HMs we've been given so far, who do you pick as your choice for the winner? I have $50 on Skye now on great odds and feel like none of the males stand a chance but am curious to know who you'd put your $50 on today. http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/members/benjamin2012hm.39070/

miss-eva-ernst-grand-high-witch-7.jpg

I think we can agree this is neither human nor perfect :p

Disagree. Precise example of why she is perfect.

Woman will do ANYTHING! She is so endearing even if not a Hollywood standard beauty.

So now im getting heat for asking a bully why he bullied people, made them cry on several occasions, made people feel ostracized and chucked glasses of water in the faces of barely legal boys?

And the person who has an animated car as their avatar...im twerking.

I was not a Ben fan IN THE SLIGHTEST and yet I think you could possibly compose yourself a little more and act with some DECORUM all considering.

Rethink your approach. #LetTheLightIn #Prisus2014

So now im getting heat for asking a bully why he bullied people, made them cry on several occasions, made people feel ostracized and chucked glasses of water in the faces of barely legal boys?

And the person who has an animated car as their avatar...im twerking.

Yes, as a matter of fact you are, because your actions are as inappropriate as those you are criticising. Two wrongs don't make a right. Besides, when a person is doing us all a favour you can show them some respect, no matter what your personal opinion of them is!

And your twerking picture is revolting.

Yes, as a matter of fact you are, because your actions are as inappropriate as those you are criticising. Two wrongs don't make a right. Besides, when a person is doing us all a favour you can show them some respect, no matter what your personal opinion of them is!

tumblr_n28si3GNPy1qg5ea1o1_500.gif

Ok @Benjamin2012HM I have two questions for you although it appears my font has gone a bit wonky...
1. With so much talk this year about "editing" and reality contestants complaining about this - as in whole stories not being shown, things being aired out of sequence, etc - what would you most like us to know about you that we didn't get to see from '12?
2. Since we've been jacked of live updates this year - again something I hope you address on Scoopla - with the limited knowledge of the HMs we've been given so far, who do you pick as your choice for the winner? I have $50 on Skye now on great odds and feel like none of the males stand a chance but am curious to know who you'd put your $50 on today.

Damn, you ask rooly good questions!! I'm still star struck...haha!

And now you're criticising my picture while trying to accuse me of bullying the bully. Who's the real hypocrite?

And my picture is just fine, i have a good body and a nice ass. Go worry about your own self.

2. Since we've been jacked of live updates this year - again something I hope you address on Scoopla - with the limited knowledge of the HMs we've been given so far, who do you pick as your choice for the winner? I have $50 on Skye now on great odds and feel like none of the males stand a chance but am curious to know who you'd put your $50 on today.

Damn, you ask rooly good questions!! I'm still star struck...haha!

:eek:

Arghhhh can we stop whinging and fighting amongst each other on this thread?. Let's leave it for the juicy goss

And now you're criticising my picture while trying to accuse me of bullying the bully. Who's the real hypocrite?

And my picture is just fine, i have a good body and a nice ass. Go worry about your own self.

The real hypocrite is you for doing the exact thing that you are criticising the person for.

And your picture is not just fine, it's off putting, inappropriate, and to be honest I can't tell if you're a man or a woman...

Back