Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

Ben. I heard you got abused at the Oxford Hotel a little while back.

Does that happen often? I actually would've had a go at you, unfortunately the time i briefly encountered you i was working and it didnt seem appropriate. You likely would've had me thrown out to considering you were the 5th billed draw card for the event after 3 DJ's id never heard of.

nnnnnnnnnn

EYE WITNESS.

Ben. I heard you got abused at the Oxford Hotel a little while back.

Does that happen often? I actually would've had a go at you, unfortunately the time i briefly encountered you i was working and it didnt seem appropriate. You likely would've had me thrown out to considering you were the 5th billed draw card for the event after 3 DJ's id never heard of.

Really? A housemate and winner who provided us a great deal of entertainment (whether you liked him or hated him) has been kind enough to join us and interact with us and answer our questions, and THIS is what you post? Couldn't you have taken a hint last time you got banned?

P.S. why is your avatar of someone taking a shit?

Really? A housemate and winner who provided us a great deal of entertainment (whether you liked him or hated him) has been kind enough to join us and interact with us and answer our questions, and THIS is what you post? Couldn't you have taken a hint last time you got banned?

P.S. why is your avatar of someone taking a shit?

GRAB her

tumblr_m8vsohy06k1r8i8qpo1_400.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1410596623][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wasn't at that hotel. Sorry, you seem to have met someone else? Everything you post just seems foreign to me. Your negative comments are the only thing I seem to register every time you post.

It's a bar. I was there hun.

The twitter fight was me and another person both very drunk. When I read the post, it felt like I had never seen them before!

Terrible moment in my life.

I have apologized a lot - to many people. Actually I apologize mainly to myself. They were actually deleted by my partner who woke up and told us off.

True story

In lock down I came across a show called 'Smash' - it had Angelica Houston in it. Her trademark was to throw a glass of water in people's faces. It looked camp and fun. IT WAS NOT APPROPRIATE AND I FOREVER REGRETTED IT!

Thanks for sharing these two stories. Helps me to build some respect for you. Some of your behaviour in the house really disappointed me -- but reading this, and having you actually admit that your actions are wrong and that you are apologetic certainly wins my respect.

We are all human and none are perfect. Angelica Houston comes pretty close though ;)

I reached out to Tim who simply ignored me me. I was told by people that he felt any acknowledgement of my existence would affect his chances of a media career. He considered me to be a failure and multiple housemates from his season told me that Tim thought I was a Massive loser. Drew even showed me his phone with a message from Tim saying I was a massive loser. - I was hurt because I supported Tim on the show.

@Timdormer -- right of reply?

I like the fact that you have the guts to admit that you wanted to be 'in' with the 'alpha males'. I can't say everyone has done something stupid, but a lot of us have.
I also can't imagine the stress someone would be under in the BB house.
Not to say that I was one of your biggest fans, I didn't like a lot of the things you said and did on the show, and the way you reacted wasn't something I always saw as reasonable or appropriate for someone that I thought should of known better.

But I really do admire that you can admit you made mistakes, and you've come here to face them.

What do you end up doing most times in the house? I mean, when a challenge is on, it's easy enough to do something, but otherwise must be pretty boring sometimes with no stimulation, eg radio, music, books etc.

What are some of your biggest regrets on the show, and what would you of done differently if you could 'go back'?

Back