Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

wK8kU.gif

It's so pathetic the amount of ass licking that is going on in this thread. Ben has not shown remorse for his vile behaviour in fact he has continued it out of the house as we've seen on twitter and heard from people/seen firsthand. He is merely here to promote "scoopla" whatever that is (i guess a blog?) and is attempting to smooth over the cracks. His justification for throwing a glass of water in a boy's face? He saw someone do it in a movie! His justification for bullying Estelle! He did it to get in with the alpha males! What is he going to tell us next... He was mean and nasty on twitter because he got drunk? Oh wait.

You can all continue this charade but i wont stand for it. I'm sorry.

It's so pathetic the amount of ass licking that is going on in this thread. Ben has not shown remorse for his vile behaviour in fact he has continued it out of the house as we've seen on twitter and heard from people/seen firsthand. He is merely here to promote "scoopla" whatever that is (i guess a blog?) and is attempting to smooth over the cracks. His justification for throwing a glass of water in a boy's face? He saw someone do it in a movie! His justification for bullying Estelle! He did it to get in with the alpha males! What is he going to tell us next... He was mean and nasty on twitter because he got drunk? Oh wait.

You can all continue this charade but i wont stand for it. I'm sorry.

Do you realise your avatar actually looks like a salamander head. Tee hee, had me wondering why everyone was talking about your arse - all I kept seeing is a salamander, but then I don't notice avatars much.

And get with the program we don't hate Ben - he won, a lot of people don't hate Ben:)

Do you realise your avatar actually looks like a salamander head. Tee hee, had me wondering why everyone was talking about your arse - all I kept seeing is a salamander, but then I don't notice avatars much.

And get with the program we don't hate Ben - he won, a lot of people don't hate Ben:)

BAHAHAHAHA oh I wish I'd seen a salamander head, all I see is an androgyny and a bowel movement >_<

Back