Skip to main content

Behind Big Brother podcast is back

Oh yeah! Where is Little Sister?

So I wasn't actually expecting to do a podcast this season and the Little Sister blog was supposed to be the replacement. But then David became available.

Who knows, Little Sister may appear on the podcast at some point.
She probably will.
Stay tuned.

So I wasn't actually expecting to do a podcast this season and the Little Sister blog was supposed to be the replacement. But then David became available.

Who knows, Little Sister may appear on the podcast at some point.
She probably will.
Stay tuned.
Haha that's cool. But the podcast is WAY cooler than Lil Sis so I am certainly not complaining. Thanks guys!

Haha that's cool. But the podcast is WAY cooler than Lil Sis so I am certainly not complaining. Thanks guys!
Me neither. I appreciate all the efforts you guys put into this site. It's far better then any other BB website out there including Big Brother official. <3 you guys xo

Podcast rescheduled to Monday night.

Blame my noisy neighbours.

Damn it Tim! I'm just about to go to sleep coz yknow work in 5 hours and all but I just get a notification from my podcast app with the new one!

Wahhhhh...oh well I'll be listening right now. Screw work. ;)

Damn it Tim! I'm just about to go to sleep coz yknow work in 5 hours and all but I just get a notification from my podcast app with the new one!

Wahhhhh...oh well I'll be listening right now. Screw work. ;)
So did I!!! Lol I gotta get up in like 6 hours, (not work related) but I'll be listening still! :p

You might want to re-download it because the first version was too loud and had a lot of clipping.

Back