Skip to main content

BBUSA: All Stars 2 on CBS

A good twist but would probably backfire introducing it now. Not even sure who viewers would give it too once Kaysar is gone - Ian perhaps?

They had a wall yeller yesterday who shouted "Nicole and Cody are playing everyone". Most fans think the yeller should get the $500k.

Yeah, the whole Tyler/Christmas/Bayleigh/Da’Vonne thing is so icky on so many levels that I really am stunned on what to say other than that Christmas is an awful cow and the optics of Tyler’s weekend are sooooooooo bad it’s not even funny. I wish Grodner just let him go but alas.

In other news, if we needed any more confirmation about Derrick’s pregaming:

Credit to BBUSA they did show the Tyler fiasco, something in the past they'd have just pretended didn't happen - although of course very much presented him as an honourable player wanting to fall on his sword.

Credit to BBUSA they did show the Tyler fiasco, something in the past they'd have just pretended didn't happen - although of course very much presented him as an honourable player wanting to fall on his sword.

My hope is that somehow this season is a wake up call for both CBS and production... Somehow I don’t think they can gloss over the issues this series has exposed the way they have in the past.

Another boringly predictable eviction as houseguests yet again took the option to play safe rather than draw a line and shake the season up.

However they do have a new twist next week with a "Big Brother Legend" moving into the "Neighbors House" which has appeared over the garden wall (I don't think it's been there all season). Could just be the jury house.

Triple eviction next week. A two hour show so I suspect they may do two full cycles rather than do it the way Canada do it. Looks like no plan for a full Jury battleback then but wouldn't be surprised if one of the three evictees on Thursday gets the chance to return.

As usual though this week is already over by Saturday.

Big Brother USA finally took a page out of Big Brother Canada’s book with a Triple Eviction

Back