Skip to main content

BBUSA: All Stars 2 on CBS

I think the trouble is both are missing the brains of their previous operations. It also doesn't feel like an authentic final two deal - it's a deal made because they felt they had to make it rather than because I think they genuinely trust each other. I think Cody would be better putting his trust in Tyler and Memphis siding with the OGs.

I think Cody and Memphis have potential to rival the Hitman and Renegades alliance but Cody is playing the close game and being more social and Memphis is keeping the distance with everyone

Sure... Hypothetical potential... But they’re currently failing.

I think the trouble is both are missing the brains of their previous operations. It also doesn't feel like an authentic final two deal - it's a deal made because they felt they had to make it rather than because I think they genuinely trust each other. I think Cody would be better putting his trust in Tyler and Memphis siding with the OGs.

Brains and charm. Brute force has never been a tactic that’s been highly regarded in this game.

Already getting turned off at how anti-Jaysar majority of the house is... The reads from most of these All-Stars have been terrible. It's kinda hilarious to watch.

Already getting turned off at how anti-Jaysar majority of the house is... The reads from most of these All-Stars have been terrible. It's kinda hilarious to watch.

How is that really any different than any other season they’ve both been on? They were targets in BB6, BB7, and they’re targets yet again in BB22. It’s part of their charm...

Part of the charm of the show too - they're the obvious targets so as a viewer you want them to do well, but you kind of also want to see people get them out as well. If this is going to script though I expect both of this weeks nominees will be gone pre-jury along with Kevin and probably Memphis, leaving an All-Star final 11.

Yeah the Nicole A fall from grace is easily the worst I've seen...... ever? I'm actually worried for her post-show if she gets evicted tomorrow bc social media will not be kind in the slightest to her.

The Big Brother game has always been worse than Survivor, which makes it funny how some people in the past have been hyped up by production as legends.

It's getting very messy in there, and therefore quite interesting. Could go either way tonight but Nicole A hasn't done herself any favours with the fans. And we thought Kevin was a cry baby last week.

The show desperately needs a shift in power tonight, so hopefully that will come. That is what I generally prefer about the US format because you do get those shifts which the original nomination format doesn't necessarily allow for.

The Big Brother game has always been worse than Survivor, which makes it funny how some people in the past have been hyped up by production as legends.

That assessment is off... Survivor is just as well known for brining back left field former contestants as BB is... The winner and 3rd place of the first All-Star series being a great example. Gervase for Blood vs Water, Kimmi for second chances etc.

While HG’s may not be meeting All-Star gameplay expectations everyone in that house has a valid reason for having been cast... Regardless of whether they were a first round pick or not.

The show desperately needs a shift in power tonight, so hopefully that will come. That is what I generally prefer about the US format because you do get those shifts which the original nomination format doesn't necessarily allow for.

The need is obvious although you don’t see production bending over backwards to ensure a shift actually happens...

I'm not bothered about 'allstar' stuff, that's old fashioned hype which I don't think Survivor even uses now, I just call them returnee seasons. You could even call them 'producers favourites' seasons on Big Brother as some get continually recalled even though it doesn't feel worth it, and they ignore so many other players who made an impact.

I'm not bothered about 'allstar' stuff, that's old fashioned hype which I don't think Survivor even uses now, I just call them returnee seasons. You could even call them 'producers favourites' seasons on Big Brother as some get continually recalled even though it doesn't feel worth it, and they ignore so many other players who made an impact.

Again your assessment is wrong... Often many players are asked back but don’t feel the need to return or can’t. Production especially in the case of a full series of returnees they’re at the mercy of the group.

What doesn't make sense with this series is whether you're evicted 1st or end up 3rd you're getting a flat $40k for appearing, with only the winner and runner up getting more. You'd have thought they'd at least have a higher rate for making jury.

Also they locked them in the house for two days for that Veto comp - and then when it was revealed it was six basic platforms and a couple of benches. I appreciate the simpler comps, but there is no way that took more than a couple of hours to set up.

I do hope they show some of the David narrative tonight and especially Da'vonne struggling over it, wanting to make a statement but also balancing that with her game.

Well according to that David is out in the cold and Da'Vonne and Bayleigh are in a great position (which I don't believe). The whole 'black girl magic' thing was so obvious, and it was obvious they would want to get David as well. They tried to float around but that will only get them so far.

It is Dani and Cody who are in practically every alliance, yet don't seem to have a final two themselves.

Back