Skip to main content

BBUSA: All Stars 2 on CBS

I wonder who would take on hosting duties if Julie found herself having to self isolate. 2020 has been shit enough as it is without us being subjected to Jeff.

I wonder who would take on hosting duties if Julie found herself having to self isolate. 2020 has been shit enough as it is without us being subjected to Jeff.

Unless she became seriously ill they'd find a way to make it work... Most likely throwing in a twist that either delays the game or allows evicted HG's to stay in the house until they can be properly removed.

Happy enough with just over half of them, but not really a fan of seeing people we've already seen play twice (or in Janelle's case, three times) before. Don't think as viewers we can get much more from them.

Rewatching BB16 at the moment - easily my favourite BBUS series with a great cast and great format twist - easy to argue for a good half of them to be an All Star.

Janelle is a BB legend, but I do wonder what else she has to bring to the table. We’ve seen her play the game three times now and it just doesn’t excite me having someone back for All Stars that is on their fourth appearance.

You’d think that with the hundreds of housemates that they have had, you would be able to get a totally dynamic and varied cast of houseguests using only those from BB8 onwards (or people from before who weren’t in the last All Stars). I think it highlights how weak the casting is these days.

Why is someone who came in 16th place on BB21 doing All Stars? (Or at least rumoured to be on!) Did he do something of particular note that makes him an All Star?

I didn't even recognise her in the leaked promo pics - trouble is we were fans of the Janelle of 15 years ago.

No issue with David from last year being picked - quite interesting to bring in an early boot, especially someone who seemed to have a grasp of the game, but not the chance to play it. Also remember thanks to the Camp Comeback twist although the first evictee he was in the house for nearly a month. Similarly I suspect Christmas from BB19 is back for a redemption storyline having been injured the first time around.

The new Front of the House set has been revealed - certainly was long overdue a revamp, though I'm not completely sold yet. I'd prefer more physical elements than it basically just being screens, but that is the way set design seems to have gone in recent years.

Janelle is a BB legend, but I do wonder what else she has to bring to the table. We’ve seen her play the game three times now and it just doesn’t excite me having someone back for All Stars that is on their fourth appearance.

You’d think that with the hundreds of housemates that they have had, you would be able to get a totally dynamic and varied cast of houseguests using only those from BB8 onwards (or people from before who weren’t in the last All Stars). I think it highlights how weak the casting is these days.

Why is someone who came in 16th place on BB21 doing All Stars? (Or at least rumoured to be on!) Did he do something of particular note that makes him an All Star?

You need to calm down.

The front of the house definitely looks like the set for something like The X Factor. Nice to see a change though.

It's certainly come a long way.

big-brother-06-premiere-02-hgs-foth.jpg

big-brother-06-premiere-01-julie-chen-foth.jpg

big-brother-06-premiere-03-julie-chen-foth.jpg

First Four:

Nicole Franzel, Da’Vonne, Danielle Danato, Christmas

First four girls will compete in part one of the first HoH comp. The top two will advance to the live HoH comp later tonight.

They enter the backyard and see a screen with a question on it. They then need to find the answer to the question in the house and then navigate a ball through a maze to lock in their answers. They are live so they only have 4 minutes to finish.

Christmas advances. The remaining girls failed to complete the maze and lock in their answers. The girls will be hidden until the live HoH while the others compete.

Last edited:
Next four HG's

Ian, Kevin, Tyler, and Enzo

Ian is first to finish. Kevin will also advance. The boys will be hidden until the live HoH competition later tonight.

Julie revealed that there will be a new twist that will keep two HG's safe from eivction.

Next Four:

Janelle, Nicole Anthony, Bayleigh, Keesha

Nicole is the only HG to advance. Janelle and Bayleigh both came very close. The girls will remain hidden until the live HoH later tonight.

Last Four:
Kaysar, Cody Calafiore, David, Memphis

Memphis is the first to advance followed by Cody. The live HoH is up next.

The HG's finally meet... Julie draws attention to the fact that BB has more marriages than The Bachelor. It's kind of crazy the number of married couples this show has.

The first HoH:

The Competition is called Star Steppin'. HG's will race accross a field of star topped platforms, some are solid and some are not. They have 3 minutes to lock in a time. They'll need to remember which platforms are the correct path if they fall off . The fastest time is the first HoH.

Memphis is first to go. He finishes in 1:13 seconds.

Cody is next with a time of 22.06 seconds

Christmas fails to beat Cody's time

Kevin fails as well

Nicole A also fails

Ian fails. Cody is the first HoH.

The five losers had to take an envelope as they failed. One contains a cash prize and the other four are Have-Nots

Christmas wins the cash. Have-Nots are Ian, Nicole A, Kevin, and Memphis.

Back