Skip to main content

BBUSA: All Stars 2 on CBS

Correct. Supposedly Keesha, Nicole (bb21), and Christmas acted as replacements for danielle Reyes, kaycee and Amber (bb16). And Memphis, Kevin and David acted as replacements for Josh, Paul Ab and Hayden Moss. Sad about the loss of the three guys, although Kevin looks like he’ll be entertaining. Very happy with the replacements of Keesha and Nicole. Starting to warm to Keesha and always loved Nicole fighting from underdog postition.

All around happy with the replacements... Danielle Reyes I'm not sure is worth seeing a second time around. I think her performance in BB7 pretty much proved she's a one trick pony. I'd see her again if they brought back Jason with her. It's kind of the way I feel about Janelle... I'm willing to look past the fact that this is her fourth time because Kaysar is there with her.

The only reason Paul is worth a third time around is that he'd be an easy first boot... He's had his chance at redemption and failed miserably.

Hayden I also feel is overrated. His claim to fame is a douche bag alliance... He's won already and I don't think he could pull off a two time win.

Last edited:
I'd rather support those who's second time it is than those who've already been on twice. Don't know the early people, first season I saw was Rachel's second time. Seems strange bringing people back from so far past I'm sure there's deserving recent people who haven't been on twice yet. Even if there hasn't strictly been an All Stars for a long while (?) it really doesn't feel that way with all the returns there have been.

Live show - better than the Australian version already, live competitions shown complete (and they weren't just the standard short totally random result ones). Didn't miss not having a crowd either, the cheering is just done on cue anyway. I was a bit annoyed how they say onvelope rather than envelope lol.
...and what about premeer instead od premier... it's coz it's 'mercian' not English 😊

Speaking of, I’m a little surprised the entire BBUS series hasn’t been ripped from CBS All Access and appeared online somewhere... or has it? O_O

And both seasons of Celebrity Big Brother US and the Digitial Spin-off Season: Over The Top

OTT was a good concept that could have been developed, I was trying to watch some of the live feed yesterday (before any competition happened) and there were so many blackouts it was unwatchable. The problem with these things is that a lot of people just get used to it, and as with the Australia season this year they'll say anything is better than nothing (words all BB producers love).

I remember the UK 11th series having a decent live stream, they showed all competition and I think people still watched the episodes. The cameras were probably set back more as well so you could actually see everyone who was talking in a group. People actually pay for the US feed as well so it should automatically be better value.

Speaking of, I’m a little surprised the entire BBUS series hasn’t been ripped from CBS All Access and appeared online somewhere... or has it? O_O
The US series are pretty easy to find online.

Anyway, inevitably:
Of course Janelle wins safety in week one, although as Kaysers +1 in the Safety Suite competition.

I thought Julie implied the twist would allow two people to come off the block rather than stop two people being put on the block.

I liked the design of the have-not room, shame we didn't get to see the hg's go in it, ha ha.
So many gags, Julie telling the hg's to sit down and them not listening, the hg's awkwardly waiting at the stairs not knowing if they'd been called to come down yet, hg's not being able to get in the have-not room, very entertaining. Live tv at it's finest I guess.

I thought Julie implied the twist would allow two people to come off the block rather than stop two people being put on the block.

Not sure where that came from... I understood clearly that safety would come pre-nominations.

Interesting but not surprising that in a leaked diary room session the nominations were revealed to be due to them not having any "pre-game" talk with them.

Interesting but not surprising that in a leaked diary room session the nominations were revealed to be due to them not having any "pre-game" talk with them.

Not surprising that it would come down to something petty like that... To be honest neither of them had much pre-game as they were alternates so not really the best excuse.

As for the original cast apparently when it came to testing production weren't willing to take any risks. If a single test in the series of testing came back positive they were not allowed to continue even if subsequent testing came back negative.

I saw on a yt clip that Janelle was apparently upset that Nicole Franzel had a hand in removing Derrick and Dan Gheesling from the All stars line up. I haven;t watch Nicole and Derrick's season, but i'd assume there is some sort of drama going on there. If it was a case of Nicole threatening to leave, I would of personally tooken Derrick and Dan over Nicole tbh.

I saw on a yt clip that Janelle was apparently upset that Nicole Franzel had a hand in removing Derrick and Dan Gheesling from the All stars line up. I haven;t watch Nicole and Derrick's season, but i'd assume there is some sort of drama going on there. If it was a case of Nicole threatening to leave, I would of personally tooken Derrick and Dan over Nicole tbh.

I think Dan needs to stay home... I think his legacy is strong enough without needing to play a 3rd time. I'd say the same for Dr. Will. Just stay home, do interviews when asked, and the odd visit but there's really no need to play again.

Derrick on the other hand I didn't watch his season so I'm really not sure where I stand.

Derrick certainly deserves to be mentioned in the same breath, but I absolutely agree about Dan and Will. They've nothing to prove. Would have been good to have Derrick again, and maybe like they had Chilltown in BB7 All Stars having both the Hitmen would have been interesting this time around.
I don't know how much truth there is in the Nicole thing but I wouldn't have thought she'd have that much pull and agree I'd have taken Derrick and Dan over her, especially as arguably the male side of the cast is actually weaker than the female.

Must say though good on production for it being one positive test and you're out - would have been so easy to try and keep some in if they'd tested negative later. I just hope they can get through this season without any issues.

So if I read correctly, apparently the rumour was that Nicole F wasn't happy about not being cast, so she made a deal with producers to rat out anyone who was pre-gaming. In exchange for this they'd cast her and apparently she ratted out Derrick and Dan.
After this, Derrick and Dan both tweeted Nicole had nothing to do with them not being on the show, but Derrick said he wasn't happy with Nicole right now and their relationship should be kept private. Confusing.
I think there must be some truth to this if Janelle had some info on it. My theory, maybe CBS asked Dan and Derrick to deny, idk. Interesting.
Nothing better than waking to some gossip and rumours. A nice morning hit.

Back