Skip to main content

BBUS 23 (includes live feed and episode spoilers)

Interesting that tonight’s episode did not end with the typical veto meeting…

Also from what I’ve been reading on Twitter there’s a chance the vote may flip this week. There was a fight when the feeds were down and it seems like The Cookout may be crumbling.

Tiffany’s stock is plummeting.

I hope Christian stays. I like him. But I like SB as well. So I’m not happy either way. My opinion on Tiffany has been decreasing. I’m just sick of the target from the first day being set and the eviction ends up being predictable.

I hope Christian stays. I like him. But I like SB as well. So I’m not happy either way. My opinion on Tiffany has been decreasing. I’m just sick of the target from the first day being set and the eviction ends up being predictable.
I’m indifferent towards Christian.

I’m indifferent towards Christian.

I like him purely because he's cute, and I don't find him problematic in anyway so I see no reason to dislike him. overall I like all 4 kings in general. My big issue with the cook out is that all Derek F does all day is lay in that stupid bed in the back bedroom and I really hate when people just coast to the end and thats what he's going to do. I don't particularly love the cast as much as I didn't originally. It's not a bad cast, they just don't pop out to me as much as others like BB6, BB12 or BB20.

I wouldn't mind if Christian went but the show needs a vote flip so him staying would be more interesting. Sarah Beth annoys me as well.

I know BB Canada has occassionally held the Veto meeting over to the eviction episode but not sure if BBUSA has been before. Not a huge fan of them doing that to be honest - I think if you're invested enough to care about how the Veto meeting goes you're invested enough to watch the eviction show anyway.

I wouldn't mind if Christian went but the show needs a vote flip so him staying would be more interesting. Sarah Beth annoys me as well.

I know BB Canada has occassionally held the Veto meeting over to the eviction episode but not sure if BBUSA has been before. Not a huge fan of them doing that to be honest - I think if you're invested enough to care about how the Veto meeting goes you're invested enough to watch the eviction show anyway.
I’d be happy with either outcome really as both have the ability to throw the house in to chaos moving forward.

The live show’s are typically the highest rated in the cycle so I’m doubtful holding over the veto ceremony had anything to do with driving viewership. It has more to do with storytelling than anything else. IMO it’s a move I can live with as they’ll obviously build more momentum leading to the eviction than they would have if the episode ended with its traditional apex.

I'm really sick of the target being decided and done 6 days before eviction. There has not been one vote where I am left thinking oh my god. A lot of people here are playing emotionally and I hate this new school vote with the house mentality still reigning supreme. I don't fully agree voting Christian was the right move. DX is now the biggest comp beast and he has actively pissed off Alyssa and Xavier. Christian could have been a good shield. Had it not been for the team twist at the beginning of the season Britini could have potentially swung to keep Christian. The teams twist has done more harm then good as it has literally pressured people into staying with their initial groups. We're seeing DX and Hannah, Claire & Tiffany, the three jokers as well as the kings all showing they want to stick together. I don't understand how the producer's thought it was going to decrease the odds of a mass alliance, because all you need is 2 groups of 4 to work together and form a mass alliance which is exactly what happened. At this point in time Xavier is probably my favourite along with Alyssa and also Tiffany. I was down on her last week but now I personally like her. She may be trying too hard at the moment and she is pissing off the other members of the cook out but I do like that she's willing to at least try to go against the norm at this moment. I also like Claire but it looks like she is just there for Tiffany. I haven't really connected with anyone in the cast yet on a level where I really really want them to win. the past 2 weeks I've kinda had to force myself remember to watch each episode as it airs as to not let them accumulate to the point of being too behind. I just hope how it's jury the players are willing to at least make a move that benefits themselves and not the entire alliance.

TBH: I'm probably just salty bc Christian is the closest thing to my type the BB has had in recent seasons other than Tyler lol.

I know many BBUS "purists" hate the idea of the public having any influence over the evictions but having a 3rd nominee each week (however that is determined) and then having the public save one of the nominees would at least mean somethings slightly out of the control of the house each week and a possible last minute wrinkle in any plans, even though of course they would try and play out each scenario.

Frustrating that BBUSA seems to be stuck in a cycle of three week twists now - usually three weeks comp based, three weeks power based and then after that it'll probably be double evictions and HoH comps held over to Sundays show to see us through the last few weeks.

As for favourites - I do think Xavier, Kyland and Tiffany are all playing good games. Tiffany got a bit of stick this week but ultimately it seems she was the one telling the truth to Christian. Frustrating we saw nothing of Hannah this week considering she supposedly hates Sarah Beth so you'd have thought would be a potential swing vote, even if she was always going to do what Derek X wanted. Derek F just annoys me - and I think him and Azar showed a complete lack of trust in Britinni in following her up to the HoH. Brittini annoys me too but I'll take hyper-annoying over lazy-annoying anyday.

I know many BBUS "purists" hate the idea of the public having any influence over the evictions but having a 3rd nominee each week (however that is determined) and then having the public save one of the nominees would at least mean somethings slightly out of the control of the house each week and a possible last minute wrinkle in any plans, even though of course they would try and play out each scenario.

Frustrating that BBUSA seems to be stuck in a cycle of three week twists now - usually three weeks comp based, three weeks power based and then after that it'll probably be double evictions and HoH comps held over to Sundays show to see us through the last few weeks.

As for favourites - I do think Xavier, Kyland and Tiffany are all playing good games. Tiffany got a bit of stick this week but ultimately it seems she was the one telling the truth to Christian. Frustrating we saw nothing of Hannah this week considering she supposedly hates Sarah Beth so you'd have thought would be a potential swing vote, even if she was always going to do what Derek X wanted. Derek F just annoys me - and I think him and Azar showed a complete lack of trust in Britinni in following her up to the HoH. Brittini annoys me too but I'll take hyper-annoying over lazy-annoying anyday.

I agree 100% with the public vote with a nominee thing. The houseguests now have figured out easily how to play around with the format regarding veto and pawns, it’s become quite common to literally set someone up to go home the minute they did not win hoh. I’d love to see some form of twist put in that doesn’t give any housemate specific powers but more so just saves them.
I personally don’t like Kyland. He’s the most boring to me. I cannot stand Derek F after the way she spoke about Tiffany. I also wish too that we saw more of Hannah and SB as I see many people commenting about it on the feeds but I’ve never seen anything of it. I also think DF and Azah insisting on marching up to the HoH room with britini was just doing the same thing they’re going off at Tiffany for. Britini is her own person and NEITHER side should think they have the right to control her. Like I said, if the team twist wasn’t a thing I feel like britini would have been more incentivised to keep Christian.

The Veto should have been reworked years ago really - it evolved nicely after it was introduced in BB3, but hasn't evolved since BB7 I think when the random draw element was introduced.

Basically in BB3 everyone played but nominees couldn't save themselves (except for the last Veto comp of the season - I won't spoiler the outcome). BB4 let people play for themselves, BB5 cut the numbers to 6 with the HoH and nominees picking players, which introduced the "backdoor" strategy after Nakomis organised the "six finger plan" in which she picked two pawns who would then not choose the true target to go. BB6 was the same but with the supposed possibility the Veto couldn't be won (it always was IIRC). BB7 then introduced the random draw and it hasn't evolved at all since.

Personally I'd like to go back to them picking players but with the caveat that only those who compete are eligible to be nominated. I think that adds a layer of complexity especially for the nominees who need to choose people who not only do they think will save them but they're also OK with being nominated.

To be fair the first High Roller Room game had a fairly interesting twist to the Veto where people could bet on the Veto winner in order to earn a second Veto.

I am happy SB won HoH. finally someone not in the majority alliance has won HoH. I would like to see a cook out member go just so they can experience some sort of adversity in the game. They've managed to steam roll the last few weeks.

I am happy SB won HoH. finally someone not in the majority alliance has won HoH. I would like to see a cook out member go just so they can experience some sort of adversity in the game. They've managed to steam roll the last few weeks.
Someone not in the majority alliance but someone who has a close relationship with Kyland and would be easy influenced by him. IMO he’s going to convince her to target non-Cookout members.

I would have liked Claire or DX as I think they’re most likely act independently. Most likely I think either would have delivered a massive blow to The Cookout by targeting Kyland.

I think the most likely situation is that a Cookout member will end up on the block as a result of the twist.

Last edited:
No surprise Claire and DF are nominated. Like last week it’s likely Claire will be Veto’s and the real target (probably DX) will be put up in her place.

A shame but not suprising the High Roller games have been arranged in such a manner that production controls the order they are played. Xavier was the victim of the roulette wheel, replacing Derek F.

Have to give credit to the Cookout too for those outside the six remaining completely oblivios to it and those within it actually remaining loyal to it. There was the first hint on the show itself this week of it's main purpose when they mentioned no white guys reaching jury.

Although he thinks anyone sat next to Xavier is safe. Does SB still hate Hannah - she was heavily featured targetting her earlier in the season yet when it should have been a potential storyline a couple of weeks ago it wasn't mentioned at all. I'd have thought Hannah would be her target - or has Kyland done the hard work in avoiding that being the case?

Back