Skip to main content

BBUS 23 (includes live feed and episode spoilers)

Claire won this weeks Wildcard. She had to choose between safety for her entire team or individual safety until Jury. Claire chose individual safety.

Claire won this weeks Wildcard. She had to choose between safety for her entire team or individual safety until Jury. Claire chose individual safety.
So theres a Claire in the house?

These risk/reward prizes aren't exactly carrying much risk.

These risk/reward prizes aren't exactly carrying much risk.
They’re carrying enough risk that there really isn’t much incentive to take the reward even if the reward has been worth taking.

The fact that this twist has fallen flat really hasn’t had much of an impact on the series as a whole.

The teams twist on the other hand has worked well enough.

For the most part the cast have carried the series which IMO is more important than any twist.

They're not carrying enough risk to make it interesting though. Something like the decision to take individual immunity in return for a team mate being the third nominee could have been interesting, even if it's denied every week. And if it is denied add further incentives like cash prizes - producers aren't usually afraid to throw $5k or $10k away in a competition.

Have to say this weeks Veto episode was one of the dullest episodes in the shows history. They're so formulaic now, setting up the desire/fear that someone will be picked to play Veto, which they inevitably are, and then in this case having spent half the episode on that it being of no consequence at all.

Have to say this weeks Veto episode was one of the dullest episodes in the shows history. They're so formulaic now, setting up the desire/fear that someone will be picked to play Veto, which they inevitably are, and then in this case having spent half the episode on that it being of no consequence at all.
The broadcast episodes really haven’t done this series justice at all tbh. They whitewashed the first weeks insanity and the fact that it wasn’t just woman he said he wouldn’t target. They left out the fact that Brent had prior knowledge he’d be evicted. They’re trying to paint the cookout and royal flush as dominant firm alliances when there’s also been a ton of side deals, conversations, and relationships. Lastly Tiffany has said on the feeds that the POV comp took about five minutes to complete.

The broadcast episodes really haven’t done this series justice at all tbh. They whitewashed the first weeks insanity and the fact that it wasn’t just woman he said he wouldn’t target. They left out the fact that Brent had prior knowledge he’d be evicted. They’re trying to paint the cookout and royal flush as dominant firm alliances when there’s also been a ton of side deals, conversations, and relationships. Lastly Tiffany has said on the feeds that the POV comp took about five minutes to complete.

Lol 5 minutes, the episodes of past series have really had me fooled thinking that comp lasts ages

Disappointing that they chose to reveal the Royal Flush to Whitney, not that she wasn’t the intended target this week and that they were working to throw her the HoH.

Comp design/Production really need to step up their game… The wall comp has been far too overplayed.

New twist next Thursday and it involves a public vote.

Last edited:
I’ve also kind of lost some of my respect for Tiffany tonight after her pitching her strategy for keeping The Cookout intact. As much as I like these people watching them pick off one person after another isn’t interesting. Points for effort though.

Azah gained a few points after saying she’s not going to play someone else’s game in response to Tiffany’s plan.

I read on Twitter that SB and Derek X plan on throwing this HoH but I’m kind of hoping SB somehow wins. We need someone in power who has potential to shake up the core alliances. Loosing Hannah this week would be a blow to Tiffany and most of The Cookout.

Couldn't help but chuckle at Derek F messing up voting once again, only to be corrected immediately by Julie. And seemingly being completely oblivious to why she repeated what he seemed to think he had said.

Couldn't help but chuckle at Derek F messing up voting once again, only to be corrected immediately by Julie. And seemingly being completely oblivious to why she repeated what he seemed to think he had said.
Same.

I’ve also kind of lost some of my respect for Tiffany tonight after her pitching her strategy for keeping The Cookout intact. As much as I like these people watching them pick off one person after another isn’t interesting. Points for effort though.

Azah gained a few points after saying she’s not going to play someone else’s game in response to Tiffany’s plan.

I read on Twitter that SB and Derek X plan on throwing this HoH but I’m kind of hoping SB somehow wins. We need someone in power who has potential to shake up the core alliances. Loosing Hannah this week would be a blow to Tiffany and most of The Cookout.

I agree with every single point of this

Back