Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

You always know it's going to be a good episode when you see this:
SYwzdoj.jpg
The more times marcus says "Very" and "Highly" the more drama that happens.

At this point my favourite housemate is either Jason, because he hasn't done stupid shit and seems pretty chilled or (And your never going to guess this) but Lateysha. Her VT (And the others were like this) was so misguiding. I'm enjoying watching her in the house.
Especially when shit like this happens:
untitled-1-gif.51549

Thanks to @Mr Stickyfingers for the Gif.

I reckon that they'll keep the Other House for another three days (to keep up the fighting) and then put them all together in the main house. Though also take in mind, it costed a fortune to build that other house. Either way, it flopped badly.

The fact that Marco said he'll leave (and if any security tries to stop him he'll punch them in the face). Lmao yeah right.
He also mentioned to Andrew that he'll drag him out of the house by his hair (that's a challenge), he's all bark and no bite. I don't think he realises Andrew used to be a professional kickboxer. That being said, I don't like both of them to be honest.
Chelsea follows Marco's footsteps, they threaten to leave and run their way through the camera runs spotting Alex in the Other House. Likewise with Victoria and Emma.

Not to get all conspiracy on you all, but I wonder if Victoria walking (and possibly the breakout) was planned from the very start.

After all, them showing Victoria breaking down in the highlights during the eviction was very weird since they were clearly telling specific stories across all the segments - and then there was a sudden breakdown about living in a house that contains meat and no plants out of nowhere. Then just hours later she has walked. :/

It doesn't feel right...

Chelsea is a character, right? He can't be a real person. It's an actor. Surely.

Also, I don't care about the stuff ups tonight. That was one of the funniest episodes ever.
"The little Oompa Loompa come down the stairs and he just went nuts!"

It's interesting to see how the housemates seem to care a lot more about Alex than Jackson.

Marco only mentioned seeing Alex when he returned after breaking out and the housemates only called out to Alex when they heard the Others fighting. Or it's just editing. I feel like we were under the impression that Jackson was a more popular figure in the house than Alex was.

Reactions: koo
I'm actually really enjoying this series. As much as I'm not liking Marco, I think he needs to stay for as long as possible. I need more Georgina vs Marco (it will happen!).

I hate the two house thing already. I've started watching, but like most times I'll probably tune out and get bored. So far, Jackson is the most intriguing and most likeable. My fave so far. Andrew is a game player- smart too, yep like him. Man, I wanted to like marco's kid, but he is a fucking twat. Ryan is going to annoy me, he already annoys me. The twin sisters, they are so beyond annoying!

Back