Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

I feel for andy... He is surrounded by idiots. I would have cried too.

Andrew has screwed himself.

Natalie is just too loud.

Jackson, andy and Georgina for the win. The rest are loud or stupid. Yet I'm enjoying watching them. Something is wrong with me, I know. God I love trashy tv

Shahbaz AKA Hughie was screaming in the diary room then ironically says "this is the calm before the storm..." Erm okay.

Reactions: koo
Jesus Christ.... I just power watched the first 4 episodes.

First of all let me say that I am from Blackpool, which is where Sam & Ryan are from. I do NOT talk like them or act like them. How embarrassment. They have to know that Andy & Ryan wouldn't be able to do that mission. It was mission impossible, especially with Ryan.

The only housemate I like right now is Lateysha. Actually that's wrong.. I like Georgina too. Not a fan of Marco. I don't think he's anything like Pete Bennett at all. That's an insult to Pete Bennett (just my opinion). Not a fan of lego hair. They will be interesting to watch I guess though. The annoying ones usually are.

Natalie.. oh god shut up woman. No idea what to think about Andy yet. Have to say though, i'm pretty underwhelmed by the whole thing so far.

I'll catch up on the next episode later on.

So Natalie has decided to switch tactics - going from being the calm and sensible older woman, to being loud and confrontational. I assume she has gotten it into her head that it's what the public want to see since she seemed completed confused as to why she was getting booed on Eviction night. There is no way she is ever getting voted into the Big Brother House by the public, so with any luck she will be gone very soon.

Marco is getting more and more annoying with each day. This happened last year with Cristian in the first week, but at least he had the decency to eventually fuck off into the background for weeks - something you know that won't happen with Marco.

No idea how Andrew (or production for that matter) plans on getting Laura nominated. If they can't discuss nominations, how exactly is he meant to collude with the housemates? :/

And thank FUCK they decided to acknowledge that the Other House is common knowledge. The show would have lost the tiny shred of dignity it has left if they had gone the other way.

tumblr_o8mr5c04S61vveppko1_400.gif
tumblr_o8mr5c04S61vveppko2_400.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1465805933][/DOUBLEPOST]
So now it can burn yours...

View attachment 51559

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY haha

The whole others house thing has been a massive fail. All the housemates know about it so they may as well just merge the two houses now. I want to see how the housemates in the other house interact with everyone in the big house. I am sick of watching Natalie and Hughie yelling at each other. I'd like to see them in the big house.

Nice guy...

tumblr_o8i3l8HQsc1vv9rhco1_1280.jpg
I'm not saying in anyway that this is you, but it's fun looking at the post history for people on other forums that are anti-Andrew for comments that he has made online and you find all the nasty shit they've said about other people specifically (rather than just a particular race etc) online.

Marco is literally the most repulsive housemate from any series, celebrity or otherwise.
What a total attention seeking knob. Lauren is an idiot and will come out of this look very bad.

So far the show has been more annoying than entertaining. I haven't got a favourite. I'm struggling to hang in there on this series and it is only a week old.

I'm not saying in anyway that this is you, but it's fun looking at the post history for people on other forums that are anti-Andrew for comments that he has made online and you find all the nasty shit they've said about other people specifically (rather than just a particular race etc) online.

I'm not anti Andrew, I just saw it on a tumblr news post and thought it was interesting. Well.. interesting in so much as people have been taken out of the house for racist/offensive social media behaviour before. I t just shows you though doesn't it...what you put on line will define you these days. I have never ever put anything up on the internet/social media that I wouldn't want my parents or my friends to see. So as much as Andrew wants to play the 'i'm smart' card. He's obviously not as smart as he thinks he is.

Reactions: koo
Marco is literally the most repulsive housemate from any series, celebrity or otherwise.
What a total attention seeking knob. Lauren is an idiot and will come out of this look very bad.

So far the show has been more annoying than entertaining. I haven't got a favourite. I'm struggling to hang in there on this series and it is only a week old.

The only thing I knew about Marco was that he was the son of Marco the chef and that his mum was in the news for beating him up not long ago. I actually really wanted to like him but I'm finding it really hard. Bit like his dad really. Sometimes I like him then other times I don't. "WHERE'S MY FISH WHERE'S MY FISH WHERE'S MY FISH"

Sadly for Laura, her claim to fame now will be that pic posted up there ^^^ and she'll always be the one who had sex in the big brother house. Marco on the other hand... he'll just be known as one of those "Rich Kids of Instagram" type people. He won't be remembered for sex in the house, but the female will.

Funny that huh.

Plus they can't take him out now or the concept of the show will demolish (not saying it hasn't already :unsure:) Then again it isn't fair that Tila Tequila got removed for the same reasons regarding posts from years back on Day 2.

Back