BBAU Rewatch

BigBrothersCousin

Kate being evicted first seems wrong cause she WAS the entertainment of the first two weeks! Add her to my list of the iconic queens who were kicked out too soon.
I would have much preferred Jamie was the first evicted, I hate that he got the sympathy treatment for being a nerd.
The gender bias was very real in the voting. Kate had an abrasive personality, but if anyone deserved sympathy it was Kate for what the producers put her through with the baby task and subsequent manipulation.

I never particularly liked Jamie, but we would have missed out on this iconic moment.

Weeks of Kate v Emma tension and drama though... that would have been entertainment.

Bertrendo

The gender bias was very real in the voting. Kate had an abrasive personality, but if anyone deserved sympathy it was Kate for what the producers put her through with the baby task and subsequent manipulation.

I never particularly liked Jamie, but we would have missed out on this iconic moment.

Weeks of Kate v Emma tension and drama though... that would have been entertainment.
I've had to put watching the season aside but I finally got up to this episode and I'm cringing hard over Jamie's meltdown. I absolutely lost it at Jamie yelling like a child "I"M NOT CRYING!" it was so funny.

I'm really enjoying this season, I'm shocked I've never really gotten into this one before now, the cast is a hot mess! Emma is just completely negative and made for this show, Rebecca is a fascinating person to watch and the cast are pretty much all contributing to the storyline so far (maybe not Joel).

My only problem with this season is that their isn't a standout favourite for me to root for, I like Aleisha but being surrounded by Billy and Emma really taint her for me. Usually there's one housemate that shines out of the cast but they're all pretty even.