BBAU Rewatch

Sweetgeek

I suspect if we remembered housemates by their intros rather than their time in the house how we rated former housemates would end up quite different. I think quite a few found out the hard way that being the interesting one amongst their own friendship group doesn't translate to being the interesting one in any group of people.
There was one hm, I can’t remember her name or even how she looked but I know she was an accountant and she sold herself in the intro as one thing but she was utterly boring.

BigBrothersCousin

There was one hm, I can’t remember her name or even how she looked but I know she was an accountant and she sold herself in the intro as one thing but she was utterly boring.
You probably mean Elise from BB06

She wasn't as boring as they edited her to be on the episodes, but she struggled to fit in. She might have had more of an impact with a different group of people.

Sweetgeek

You probably mean Elise from BB06

She wasn't as boring as they edited her to be on the episodes, but she struggled to fit in. She might have had more of an impact with a different group of people.
Yes that’s the one! Funny because 06 big brother had one of the most impact on me, yet I couldn’t place her. In saying that I have never done a rewatch of it so perhaps I may view things differently now.

Afflllate

Some of them loved to talk themselves up (especially the Intruders).

OT... if anyones interested but hadn't noticed I've been working my way through BBUK and posting some thoughts over in the International BB forum, Currently just passed the second eviction of BBUK2 (2001). ;)

I know a few details previously like winners and stuff, but have been doing fairly semi-spoiler free (as much as can be for reality TV that aired 20 plus years ago for these early seasons! Haha) and havent been looking up/reviewing things id seen and heard about way back too much until ive done the season.

And if someone casually mentions something or I see a comment etc thats ok, theres still some finer points unspoiled like task results, when some things happen and such etc that are still entertaining to watch it this method if can help it. Anyways Its only been me and one or two other members atm doing a watch (And BBUK is coming back next year, lets see how far I get before it comes on).

Last edited: