BBAU Rewatch

the Theorist

Over-thinker. Over-analyser. Over-complainer.
Awesome site donor
I wonder if maybe the whole unedited video of this fight was shown on the uplate show with Mike Goldman back then?
I have every episode of Uplate from 2007 on a harddrive. I have a feeling they only re-showed the broadcast version, possibly just uncensored, if at all. But I might try and take a look at some point.

Converse

I have every episode of Uplate from 2007 on a harddrive. I have a feeling they only re-showed the broadcast version, possibly just uncensored, if at all. But I might try and take a look at some point.

Cheers and thanks for all the help mate!

I think I have the full last ever episode of Uplate with Mike Goldman from 2007 on a backup hard drive. When I heard that there would be no more uplate shows the following year I thought i'd better record the last ever uplate show with Mike Goldman.

Cheers! :)

the Theorist

Over-thinker. Over-analyser. Over-complainer.
Awesome site donor
Cheers and thanks for all the help mate!

I think I have the full last ever episode of Uplate with Mike Goldman from 2007 on a backup hard drive. When I heard that there would be no more uplate shows the following year I thought i'd better record the last ever uplate show with Mike Goldman.

Cheers! :)
We didn’t know there wouldn’t be Uplate until closer to the 2008 season premiering though, I believe.

Mike even says “see you for Uplate next year” at the end of the last episode.

Afflllate

I'm thinking of starting to make way through properly watching BBUK (maybe a separate thread?) I've only ever watched bits and pieces. I know some moments here and there (and I remember checking out the BBUK 2007 launch show at the time), but other than that a lot of it would be fairly fresh. EDIT: Oh I see theres one in the Intl forum already. Cool.

Last edited:

Zcsund1234

I'm thinking of starting to make way through properly watching BBUK (maybe a separate thread?) I've only ever watched bits and pieces. I know some moments here and there (and I remember checking out the BBUK 2007 launch show at the time), but other than that a lot of it would be fairly fresh. EDIT: Oh I see theres one in the Intl forum already. Cool.

I’m considering doing the same. I watched the launch episode of BBUK1. I may continue if I have time, and will slowly work my way through watching it. But will absolutely not go as fast as I did with BBAU.

Converse

We didn’t know there wouldn’t be Uplate until closer to the 2008 season premiering though, I believe.

Mike even says “see you for Uplate next year” at the end of the last episode.

Ok then I don't quite remember why I went all out and recorded the whole last uplate show for 2007. Because I didn't really record anything else in full length back then. I just thought it was the last ever uplate show and that's why I recorded it back then...lol

When did the Friday night games end? Was it the same year? I'm just thinking maybe something else had ended so I assumed uplate was also getting cancelled for me to record it back then?

I’m considering doing the same. I watched the launch episode of BBUK1. I may continue if I have time, and will slowly work my way through watching it. But will absolutely not go as fast as I did with BBAU.

I would probably recommend starting with UK series 5-7, including CBB 3 and 4 which aired between. Those are generally considered the golden years and should be entertaining enough to hold your interest. Then circle back to the first few after you are more invested.

Rose711

Australian Survivor- Best Survivor Ever
Awesome site donor
I watched a bunch of the 2013 season off of YouTube. I know it’s not everyone’s favorite but it’s my favorite season ever. I hate US big brother because it’s almost all strategy and being mean. Plus the live feeds show how the tv episodes have been edited to follow the producers storylines and aren’t accurate to what we see live.

Hunter's_Mckay

Still slogging thru 2007 series.
Random Observation.
Joel isnt very funny.
What is funny was his dreams to make it big as an actor/performer.
To current date, he has achieved this on par with his talent.
Ive seen him appear on an ashleys and martin hair loss ad. So kudos to him for achieving the dream.
In a convo with the current ep im up to...... he was asked by michelle one of the intruders if he was a hell raiser and liked to live in the fast lane.
His response? Oh yeah. I do crazy stuff. Sometimes I dress up like a priest. Sometimes I go to the movies by myself.
Whoah. Thats heavy fast life risk taking living.:p
Just one of those one note dumbo funny guys with one string to his instrument. Funny voices.
But hope the hair is thriving like a wild weed patch mate.
I couldn't stand Joel. I remember having arguments with people who thought he was actually talented and funny and telling them they were wrong lol I think I was much more of a menance in my early 20s on the internet back then. But yeah he was a spoiled brat who thought he was way more interesting than he actually was.

derspatz

non green multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
A question for all the "rewatch"ers ... and/or anyone else who remembers.

Q: Which season and HM is known for snoozing or hiding or whatever it was *behind* the lounge room lounge, much like how LSCP demonstrates in the following linked YouTube at around the 50ish second mark?

regarDS

PS: Estelle FTW! 🙂👏🤙