• This season is the best ever

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • I'll watch anything with the name Big Brother attached to it

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Nothing else to watch

• Its something to have on in the background

• I left the TV on and it came on and I did nothing to stop it from happening to me

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I'm not

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Louis aware that you can't beat anyone at the end if you act like a dick? Your mates in the house don't decide who wins buddy, it's the public and you are drawing dead. Whoever get's the end next to Josh/Sisters or him wins easily IMO.
He probably never questions the notion everyone thinks he's awesome.

So at the moment there are 7 in the house and 2 half-mates. Presumably the eviction from these noms will be for real (probably Dion) and then to fit with the theme only 1/2 of the half-mates return - if we lose Gracie Mae too there really will be no reason to watch the remaining few episodes.

The format suggests it will be Minnie going back in. Despite how much they want to pretend Lewis and Gracie Mae are a couple. They aren't.

I just realised I won't be here for next week's Monday episode or the Finale. I never thought about it, but Foo Fighters concert on Monday and a monthly friends catch-up on Wednesday. That doesn't mean I don't love you all!

By biggest concern is watching the episodes all by myself. Does the 7plus app on the phone work with the screen off so I can listen to it like a podcast?

He probably never questions the notion everyone thinks he's awesome.

The format suggests it will be Minnie going back in. Despite how much they want to pretend Lewis and Gracie Mae are a couple. They aren't.

I just realised I won't be here for next week's Monday episode or the Finale. I never thought about it, but Foo Fighters concert on Monday and a monthly friends catch-up on Wednesday. That doesn't mean I don't love you all!

By biggest concern is watching the episodes all by myself. Does the 7plus app on the phone work with the screen off so I can listen to it like a podcast?
Gracie Mae
probably goes back in as she was a close 2nd favourite to win before the betting odds went down on Sportsbet.

I’m going to the Fooeys on Sat 9th 🤘🏽

Oh I will be so disappointed if Louis picks Minee over the money, but maybe it will be enough of a redemption story for him to win the series.

I won’t be here tonight or next Wednesday for the finale! I have plans every Wednesday. If this was channel 10 era, or even 9 era, heck maybe even the last couple of years I would have cancelled my plans for next Wednesday. But I don’t feel the pressing need to watch it live.

Oh I will be so disappointed if Louis picks Minee over the money, but maybe it will be enough of a redemption story for him to win the series.

Is there some picking the money to split or something with their "cuddle buddies"? Or just straight up winner?

I’m going to the Fooeys on Sat 9th 🤘🏽

I won’t be here tonight or next Wednesday for the finale! I have plans every Wednesday. If this was channel 10 era, or even 9 era, heck maybe even the last couple of years I would have cancelled my plans for next Wednesday. But I don’t feel the pressing need to watch it live.
There is no way Louis wins, unless something dodgy happens. I don't see why anyone apart from some of his Insta followers would vote for him to win.

And what is this is picking Minee over the money business? It's not Love Island lol

Alright sweethearts I need your help.
I’ve missed too much so I just need some clarification. So since it’s the “love” season…
Which one is the biggest thot?
Which one would be most likely to date an 84-year-old?
Why did she walk? Were there not enough bags of dicks?
Which of the remaining housmates are most likely to wipe back-to-front?
What’s with Katy and Lucy 2.0? It’s been fucking done already!

I’ll probably ask more questions later this evening, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back