• This season is the best ever

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • I'll watch anything with the name Big Brother attached to it

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Nothing else to watch

• Its something to have on in the background

• I left the TV on and it came on and I did nothing to stop it from happening to me

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I'm not

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's very full of himself. From his perspective, he probably feels completely justified in that. He reminds me of the kind of arrogant guys who get physically annoyed to be around people who aren't as great as they are, like their mere presence in a room annoys them. So isn't very friendly to people who aren't on his level.

I haven't necessarily seen evidence of that, but he comes off with that above everyone and everything could of arrogant. The kind of person that would say, "who invited those losers."

Yet would probably be really nice and fun to people he deems worthy.
yeah, that's the vibe.

Does anyone else get a bad vibe from Louis? He has this pissed off expression all the time. Like he's ready to punch a wall or something.

He's very full of himself. From his perspective, he probably feels completely justified in that. He reminds me of the kind of arrogant guys who get physically annoyed to be around people who aren't as great as they are, like their mere presence in a room annoys them. So isn't very friendly to people who aren't on his level.

I haven't necessarily seen evidence of that, but he comes off with that above everyone and everything could of arrogant. The kind of person that would say, "who invited those losers."

Yet would probably be really nice and fun to people he deems worthy.

He certainly went from likeable to unlikeable for me. Perhaps if we saw some proper Strat chat and moves I would accept his behaviour more. So perhaps he is a bit of a victim of this mess of an edit. But he certainly comes across quite controlling and even manipulative.

I will be out tomorrow evening seeing an emo band I used to listen to 15 years ago. Enjoy the double episodes and I will try and catch up before Uncut on Thursday. Which I assume is still on.

I love Sonia Kruger but maybe a fresh face as the host could work in making this change

Those sisters are seriously shady.
So they are happy to abandon girl code to please half of their man-crumpet...
But they are equally happy to nominate the other one, with the lame caveat that they did it so they can protect him.

At least some of them are onto Dion's lies now, but Big Brother missed the opportunity to ask the right questions, and let Dion get away with more lies.

At least some of them are onto Dion's lies now, but Big Brother missed the opportunity to ask the right questions, and let Dion get away with more lies.
It's not a lie - it's gameplay. It's supposed to be what this format is about, though baffling he lied to Gracie Mae about his vote considering Dion voting to evict Jake was part of the plan.

It's not a lie - it's gameplay. It's supposed to be what this format is about, though baffling he lied to Gracie Mae about his vote considering Dion voting to evict Jake was part of the plan.
Didn't he vote for Jake out of stupidity rather than deliberate gameplay? At the time he said something like :"Ooops, I stuffed up".
Since then he's doubled down on the lie to stay in the boys good books.
I don't think he's actually strategic at all.

I think he perhaps second guessed it but as two of the three were ultimately going anyway both would have still gone anyway.

Is Louis aware that you can't beat anyone at the end if you act like a dick? Your mates in the house don't decide who wins buddy, it's the public and you are drawing dead. Whoever get's the end next to Josh/Sisters or him wins easily IMO.

Although Josh, the Sisters and Louis looks like a very probable final three at the moment.

What happens if all three finalists get no votes to win?

With only a few episodes left (before last night), why are there two housemates still hiding, presumably for at least one of them to return?
They should have been getting rid of two every night, for good.

Who knows - I doubt producers do!

So at the moment there are 7 in the house and 2 half-mates. Presumably the eviction from these noms will be for real (probably Dion) and then to fit with the theme only 1/2 of the half-mates return - if we lose Gracie Mae too there really will be no reason to watch the remaining few episodes.

Numbers wise they'll likely be back to 7 (losing one and gain one in the main house) by the end of the first episode tomorrow, then possibly 6 by the end of the second show. That leaves three episodes with three to evict before the final. I doubt it'll be as neat as that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back