• This season is the best ever

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • I'll watch anything with the name Big Brother attached to it

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Nothing else to watch

• Its something to have on in the background

• I left the TV on and it came on and I did nothing to stop it from happening to me

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I'm not

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No pink question box required - just a (possibly set up by bb) discussion topic on your best moments in the house by Lewis lol

Will Louis be refrosting those tips for the finale?

I did it in 1997. Thatā€™s where my screen name comes from hahahah
ā€¦I frosted my nips onceā€¦ I had no shirt on when I stood in front of my freezer too longā€¦ what?ā€¦ oh!ā€¦ they said ā€˜tipsā€™ā€¦ sozā€¦ my badā€¦ move alongā€¦ cheers.

ā€¦ā€¦yeah that ā€œhalf madā€ pun was sooooo phuckinā€™ phunny Sonya!ā€¦ NOT!ā€¦ thank god this shit is overā€¦ nite allā€¦ thanks for the funā€¦ sleep tightā€¦ cheers.

Does anyone else get a bad vibe from Louis? He has this pissed off expression all the time. Like he's ready to punch a wall or something.

He's very full of himself. From his perspective, he probably feels completely justified in that. He reminds me of the kind of arrogant guys who get physically annoyed to be around people who aren't as great as they are, like their mere presence in a room annoys them. So isn't very friendly to people who aren't on his level.

I haven't necessarily seen evidence of that, but he comes off with that above everyone and everything could of arrogant. The kind of person that would say, "who invited those losers."

Yet would probably be really nice and fun to people he deems worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back