• This season is the best ever

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • I'll watch anything with the name Big Brother attached to it

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Nothing else to watch

• Its something to have on in the background

• I left the TV on and it came on and I did nothing to stop it from happening to me

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I'm not

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not a lot to discuss! Reading through all the posts, everyone basically expressing how disappointing it is.
I think Dion and Gracie-Mae are two who have kept it mildly interesting. And thsnks to Gracie-Mae it's drawn attention to Lewis who was invisible at the start.
There, I think I finally have an opinion 🤪

Last edited:
…evenin’ all… a great Poll Rison but you missed an alternative answer in the Poll my friend… ‘I’m watching it because it’ll be the last season ever in Australia‘… lol!… (you can tell me to piss off if you like)… cheers.

…I’ve just gotta say something so I can get it off my chest… **ahem!**… (clears throat)… right!… here goes…

I… FUCKING… HATE… THE… SLAGGY-ARSED... STUCK UP… SISTERS!…

…there I’ve said it… man!… they sure do shit me!… they think that because they’ve managed to cling onto the two ‘alpha fucksticks’ that they’re invincible to any harm… they both think that they're ‘ruling the peasants’… I sure hope the two ‘alpha fucksticks’ turn on them… I just want to see the expressions on their precious smug-arsed faces when the guys dump them… that will be pure gold to me… end of rant… cheers.

…I’ve just gotta say something so I can get it off my chest… **ahem!**… (clears throat)… right!… here goes…

I… FUCKING… HATE… THE… SLAGGY-ARSED... STUCK UP… SISTERS!…

…there I’ve said it… man!… they sure do shit me!… they think that because they’ve managed to cling onto the two ‘alpha fucksticks’ that they’re invincible to any harm… they both think that they're ‘ruling the peasants’… I sure hope the two ‘alpha fucksticks’ turn on them… I just want to see the expressions on their precious smug-arsed faces when the guys dump them… that will be pure gold to me… end of rant… cheers.
😂 the rum kicked in pretty fast to night, Mr S! And no wonder.
Watching this has become hard work!
We need something to dull the senses.
It's been hard watching it sober through the day 😮

…they’re halving everything they have… everything is in half… it figures… they both have half a brain each after all… cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back