Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 10 Discussion

What forms of birth control are they using in the house?

• Condoms

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The Pill

• Mandatory Sterilisation

• Pulling Out

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Swallowing

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Abortion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
…”am I looking good tonight Big Brother?”…
…”no Taylah… you look like a bag of festering shit!… Big Brother never tells lies”…
…**Taylah runs out of room crying**…

…cheers.

I still hate how the show is about playing a game, but they don't show us who everyone nominates/votes to evict to be able to know wtf is actually going on so they can create their own narratives in post-production.

They put up the full nominations after the episode airs on 7plus.

Didn't answer this.

Only you will know. If I was me just realising this was on. Wanting to catch up to watch in real-time. I think watching the first episode or so. Then skipping through the rest. Watch all of the Uncuts. Would probably be sufficient to get up to date.
Yeah, the Uncuts would be the best way to get up to date as those show actual HM interactions and personalities. The pre-recorded show misses that mark by miles.

Didn't answer this.

Only you will know. If I was me just realising this was on. Wanting to catch up to watch in real-time. I think watching the first episode or so. Then skipping through the rest. Watch all of the Uncuts. Would probably be sufficient to get up to date.
I’d put money on @Zcsund1234 watching it. He won’t be able to help himself 🤣

…Teejay looks like he’s happy that he’s nominated… he’s probably praying that it’s him that goes… anything to end his suffering no doubt… cheers.

EPG data for tomorrow:
At just over the halfway point, housemates are well adjusted to life locked away from the outside world... Sleeping peacefully... until they receive a Big Brother wakeup call.

Must be the episode that we saw in the promo for the season where Sonia walks into the bedroom with a megaphone, wakes them up and tells them that its time for an eviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back