Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 10 Discussion

What forms of birth control are they using in the house?

• Condoms

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The Pill

• Mandatory Sterilisation

• Pulling Out

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Swallowing

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Abortion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, how are they going to stretch the remaining 11 days over 8 more episodes....
…they’re going to show them previous seasons of the show to show them how great the show once was… they’ll pad it out for at least 3 episodes… cheers.

Poll suggestion for tomorrow. Either a pole where you can pick multiple options or just one.
Something along the lines of which housemates(s) you think could have been good on a proper season of Big Brother.

I don't think in some pure way, but that they'd be interesting on a normal season. Not just dull. I have a few. The list of "No" is very easy.

oh yep let me eat dinner and I'll fix it then
While you're at it, when you're typing a reply to a post and try to select words/text in it, you can't see what you've selected, it doesn't highlight it. I'm using Brave (Chrome)

Last edited:
So how has this season been anyway? Is it good? What are the housemates like? Should I bother to catch up?
Just watch the uncuts. It’s basically like the old days and they walk you through what’s been going in in the house. That’s what Im doing at the moment.

The reading task was so lame.
And they all scream like imbeciles even though they know the food budget is at stake.
They should have been made to suffer for their stupidity, and not been gifted a free dinner feast.

The nominations were as predictable as they could possibly be.

And they all scream like imbeciles even though they know the food budget is at stake.

Maybe I am just weird, but I literally never scream. In the rare instances I get startled, I am still pretty nonverbal. Maybe a low volume, "fuck."

I may make noise in excitement doing something fun. Scary, nope. So I can never relate to these things. They just seem to be over the top and childish. I understand people have fears and stuff is freaky. I just don't understand people reacting this way.

Although I don't know how much of this is just life experience and personality. Where those feed into each other. I've done some insane stuff, but then is that because of my temperament? I was just thinking today laying in bed before getting up if I should go dive with sharks this summer again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back