Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 10 Discussion

What forms of birth control are they using in the house?

• Condoms

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The Pill

• Mandatory Sterilisation

• Pulling Out

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Swallowing

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Abortion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they cut the Challenge Arena thing that they used in past years? We haven't seen it this year have we? The EPG data for next Monday says "In the basement for the Nominations Challenge". I assume they cut it to reduce the cost for the season...

So how has this season been anyway? Is it good? What are the housemates like? Should I bother to catch up?

It can be a bit boring with the format. It's not really Big Brother anymore, but I am not minding this. I'm sure a big part of that is I am watching it while on the forum and sometimes doing some photoshops. So I am a bit distracted at times. Very much set around staged stuff and romance, relationships.

Housemates are all young and mostly pretty. If I'm being truly honest, I think there's a few who would have been good on a normal format of a show. Some dull ones though.

Uncut is a welcome addition because we actually get some more standard life in the house moments of BB.

Did they cut the Challenge Arena thing that they used in past years? We haven't seen it this year have we? The EPG data for next Monday says "In the basement for the Nominations Challenge". I assume they cut it to reduce the cost for the season...
They've used it a couple of times

They've used it a couple of times
Nah I mean the thing that wasn't in the house that was surrounded by the painted shipping containers that they would take the HMs to by bus. Not the "basement".

Nah I mean the thing that wasn't in the house that was surrounded by the painted shipping containers that they would take the HMs to by bus. Not the "basement".
Ah right, no I guess they'd relinquished that area and sent back the rented containers.

It can be a bit boring with the format. It's not really Big Brother anymore, but I am not minding this. I'm sure a big part of that is I am watching it while on the forum and sometimes doing some photoshops. So I am a bit distracted at times. Very much set around staged stuff and romance, relationships.

Housemates are all young and mostly pretty. If I'm being truly honest, I think there's a few who would have been good on a normal format of a show. Some dull ones though.

Uncut is a welcome addition because we actually get some more standard life in the house moments of BB.
💯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back