Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Stay steady around 450k

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Average in the lower 400 thousands

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Get this show cancelled

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
Interesting. Channel 10 operate at lower standards than 7, but one of the dataheads have said that 300k isn’t necessarily the death’s knell (think Bachelorette) because on catchup it can still do 500k in numbers, which is a substantially lower threshold than what BB achieves.

I guess there is still “hope” for a renewal.

Without the OGs I wouldn’t be watching and if this format continues with all new players next time I won’t watch. I have enjoyed a couple of the new players but would have liked to see them in the old format anyway.
If in some insane universe the show does get another season, I am confident there's zero chance it won't be another OG vs Newbies season in some capacity. Ch7 aren't always stupid. They know it's the only reason they've maintained the viewers this long. It'll be something similar.

If in some insane universe the show does get another season, I am confident there's zero chance it won't be another OG vs Newbies season in some capacity. Ch7 aren't always stupid. They know it's the only reason they've maintained the viewers this long. It'll be something similar.
They'll also find more inane ways to fuck with the format so it's even more convoluted than it was this season.

Well, after this week I think I'm done with the show. I noticed since Dave left it felt more and more of a chore. It's a shame because the first few weeks were actually enjoyable but this format is just SO hard to like. I don't really understand why because I love survivor and it's the same thing... But this just feels so boring sometimes. I even feel insulted sometimes with the poor editing and loud sound. Just annoys me.

Well, after this week I think I'm done with the show. I noticed since Dave left it felt more and more of a chore. It's a shame because the first few weeks were actually enjoyable but this format is just SO hard to like. I don't really understand why because I love survivor and it's the same thing... But this just feels so boring sometimes. I even feel insulted sometimes with the poor editing and loud sound. Just annoys me.
I’m another one who loves Survivor and classic BB, but this format of BB just doesn’t work for me despite being a mishmash of those two things.

I know what you mean. When Dave left I felt the show became more about the game. I was sad to see him go because in a way he kept the heart of bb in it when he was there with his commentary and lack of strategy to the game, which I very much appreciated. I then became aware that bb has been reduced to the game and it was highlighted when he left.

Yeah I guess a few got caught out and missed last night's ep.

I'll take a stab at 320k tonight and 395k for the finale. Not as optimistic as you!

Same. I will go 325k tonight and 385k for the final. No way should the show come back based on these numbers. Even the streaming numbers have fallen off as the showed moved towards the end (in the low 100ks, compared to the much superior Love Island UK on 9Now which is getting around 180-200k streams per episode).

They'll be lucky to be renewed at this rate, if they get the OGs on again I could see a renewal though. I've done what I always do though and wait until the final week and just binge watch the whole season in a few days.

Back