Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Stay steady around 450k

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Average in the lower 400 thousands

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Get this show cancelled

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
Nine's grand final was kind of low, also...

"MasterChef Australia‘s semi final topped entertainment at 693,000 metro viewers -its biggest audience so far this year.

That bested the Australian Ninja Warrior grand final (560,000), 7:30 (555,000), Back Roads (514,000) and Big Brother (329,000)."

Beaten by Back Roads!!!

Actually, here's a chart that demonstrates how much people hate Seven's format (apologies for incomplete data):

1657609937026.png

Actually, here's a chart that demonstrates how much people hate Seven's format (apologies for incomplete data):

View attachment 59031
I was waiting for all the numbers to be in, but I think there won't be many surprises. Here's the comparison of Overnight figures vs Total People (in case you aren't aware is Overnight + Consolidated increase + Regional + Streaming). There seems to be a preference for watching Big Brother on 7Plus, so why not reward those viewers with a live stream? (Apologies for the giant image) 1657611983594.png

Are there even 20 programmes on in the evening across the main channels?
Most TV websites publish a TV ratings table with the top 20 most watched shows each day. When ratings for shows outside the top 20 are reported, the phrase ‘outside the top 20’ is often used.

Yes, I understand what 20 means thanks. I just struggle to see how a 7.30 show does so badly it is falling out of the top 20, presumably behind shows airing at 10pm or possibly even 4pm.

Yes, I understand what 20 means thanks. I just struggle to see how a 7.30 show does so badly it is falling out of the top 20, presumably behind shows airing at 10pm or possibly even 4pm.

BB usually beaten by those stupid game shows that lead into the news like the Chase and Hot Seat lol.

do these ratings take into account people who watch in their own time, not at the time it airs? Regardless the numbers are low but it seems bb will be back.

Back