Skip to main content

BBAU 2022: Promos and other news (includes spoilers)

Ally herself with Brenton and Taras, they keep winning the challenges and nominating everyone else?
It's interesting...Tim is the obvious outsider here, as much as he's made deals with everyone to remain in the game, I think its finally caught up to him. Think Johnson turned a new leaf when Reggie came back in, which leads me to believe that he won't be responsible for putting her at risk of leaving.

With all that in mind, and knowing Tim leaves after tonight and Brenton leaves next followed by Aleisha....

Monday: 2 part nomination challenges and 2 people up for eviction, we know Brenton is put up for 1 of these, and the other is either Aleisha considering she cant win, or Reggie who is put up by Johnson or Aleisha. Nevertheless, Brenton is then eliminated.

Tuesday: 4 people left, Johnson, Taras, Aleisha, Reggie. 1 Challenge, the winner decides who is evicted. Thinking Taras wins as he is most in favour of Reggie staying as opposed to the other two. I cant see either of the other two winning and then saving Reggie as Aleisha has her own best interest the most out of them and Johnson wouldn't evict Aleisha based on the whole "we entered the house together" thing. Thus, Taras wins and then eliminates Aleisha.

Thoughts? Have i missed anything?

It's interesting...Tim is the obvious outsider here, as much as he's made deals with everyone to remain in the game, I think its finally caught up to him. Think Johnson turned a new leaf when Reggie came back in, which leads me to believe that he won't be responsible for putting her at risk of leaving.

With all that in mind, and knowing Tim leaves after tonight and Brenton leaves next followed by Aleisha....

Monday: 2 part nomination challenges and 2 people up for eviction, we know Brenton is put up for 1 of these, and the other is either Aleisha considering she cant win, or Reggie who is put up by Johnson or Aleisha. Nevertheless, Brenton is then eliminated.

Tuesday: 4 people left, Johnson, Taras, Aleisha, Reggie. 1 Challenge, the winner decides who is evicted. Thinking Taras wins as he is most in favour of Reggie staying as opposed to the other two. I cant see either of the other two winning and then saving Reggie as Aleisha has her own best interest the most out of them and Johnson wouldn't evict Aleisha based on the whole "we entered the house together" thing. Thus, Taras wins and then eliminates Aleisha.

Thoughts? Have i missed anything?
Well, do we actually know that's the eviction order? It seems most likely - get rid of Tim who is the biggest threat to win aside from Reggie whom nobody wants to target, then two big challenge threats... I just didn't think it had been confirmed...

Well, do we actually know that's the eviction order? It seems most likely - get rid of Tim who is the biggest threat to win aside from Reggie whom nobody wants to target, then two big challenge threats... I just didn't think it had been confirmed...
yep, we know tim goes tonight, we know aleisha makes top 4, thus, eviction order would follow: tim, brenton, aleisha.

That's right.
Some Dude went to a viewing party if I recall correctly?
Correct. A former housemate and I were having a conversation about who the finalists were. We were discussing the rumour that stated that Reggie makes it to the end with two newbies. Said housemate then told me that to their knowledge Aleisha comes 4th.

Afterwords I checked sportsbet odds which had Reggie on top followed by Taras and Johnson. Aleisha and Tim were at 4th and 5th respectively.

Just watched the sneak peak for tonight, I really can’t stand Alesha (I’m sure she’s lovely on the outside blah blah). Least she’s not winning this game….

Do we think there’s any chance Tim survives tonight? They are making it so obvious he’s going but yet not making a big deal about it at the same time… I’m a Tim fan so really trying to cling on to some hope lol

Do we think there’s any chance Tim survives tonight? They are making it so obvious he’s going but yet not making a big deal about it at the same time… I’m a Tim fan so really trying to cling on to some hope lol

I don’t see how. Johnson and Aleisha aren’t scared to pull the trigger and Tim’s the biggest threat remaining. He’s left himself too exposed.

Back