Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 4 Discussion (12 May, 7:30pm)

If you had the option, who would you have picked to break the nominations tie?

• Joel

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Mel from Melbourne

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Big Brother should have just put them both up.

Votes: 36 62.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
🎶 oh I do like to be beside the seaside… I do like to be beside the sea 🎶… 40 minutes until the start of the show… cheers.
Haha! That's my phone's ringtone! Lame I know but I like it!
Farmer Dave has turned into a grumpy old man.
Always thought he was a grumpy young man too. But I'm liking him a lot more this time around.

Haha! That's my phone's ringtone! Lame I know but I like it!

Always thought he was a grumpy young man too. But I'm liking him a lot more this time around.
Seeing him in this season is actually making me want to go back and watch his original season to see what he was like.

I really hope the Drew Sam thing fizzles quickly - I actually want to see Drew without a girl hanging off him - Drew and Tim making mischief. Drew and Reggie and Dave making sarcastic commentary would be far more interesting than a showmance.

Is anyone else supporting the 53 year old grandmother who is beating/ close to Joel in challenges. She’s awesome.

So …who did Lulu vote because when she said “actions speak louder than words” I took that to mean she voted to evict Mel because the OGs saved her???
Mel also basically flipped on Lulu's friendship. Lulu says its was once Mel realised Lulu was on the outer? It was hard to watch Lulu be so upset because her and Mel were really close, that was her perception.

Interesting to watch the Tim v Joel battle at the moment..
You could say that Joel is the 'leader' or most influential of the newbies when it comes to voting atm. He appeared to be the most prolific/instrumental person steering votes against Drew whilst Tim was pro Drew.
Yet Joel didn't say much in the nominations room unless directly asked by Sonia, whilst Tim freely took the soap box to spruik why Drew should stay. Considering there was 2 swing voters that night, you think he would have spoken up more or at the least - rebuked Tim's comments, yet he remained silent (although as we know it could have been another crap edit by BB). Tim's last minute speeches might have been what swayed both the girls to vote Mel??

At least now we know that Joel is hell bent on demolishing the OG's asap, lets see if Tim can orchestrate a pre-emptive strike - not necessarily because I'm pro-OG, I just want to see some fireworks ... I'm thinking Joel wont give in so easily at the next few challenges, he'll be hungry for that nominations power to put up OG's... I wouldn't be surprised if when he next wins he puts up 3 OG's to ensure one of them is evicted..

They should know by now that 'safe' votes don't always work, we've seen plenty of times in BB & Survivor (as this BB voting format with challenges etc is virtually the same) invaribly ends with the safe vote being tossed out the door..

Maybe they should consult Johnson & Johnson - the self proclaimed super fan and best player ever :rolleyes: of BB.. and ask his advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back