Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 4 Discussion (12 May, 7:30pm)

If you had the option, who would you have picked to break the nominations tie?

• Joel

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Mel from Melbourne

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Big Brother should have just put them both up.

Votes: 36 62.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I'm surprised the OGs were so disorganised and didn't ensure that Joel was nominated and just went in so many directions individually...
I wonder, did they go back to the original nomination rules, where they couldn't discuss nominations? If so, it makes sense they'd be disorganised. If not, then that's a serious faux pas...
Maybe @Estelle.Landy will answer this later on for us. 🤞

Perhaps the OG's weren't as solid of a unit yet like the edit seems to be implying?

…sorry… Ive obviously missed something here… why is this nobody Gabby chick having to save either Drew or sMelmyfinger?… didn’t Drew win that challenge?… why is he up?… what am I doing here?… who am I?… cheers.

Unfortunately we know the end result due to Ch7 poor editing skills. Something needs to change with this current format we have. Last season, the promo's spoiled some results. They need to stop this from happening if they want another season. Cause as someone mentioned this here is just dead air.
Its not even poor editing. These brainless dolts were so desperate to rush out promos trying to get an audience. Too stupid to realise the ripple effect. Even with their magical editing skills they cant fix that.
Tho I wouldnt past them to quickly film an added scene and insert it where all the housemates wake and say in unison "oh..it was all a dream"

I mean, what is not to like....

IM FABULOUS
wow - this is more vicious than Survivor... the threats are right in your face.... Vote how we say or We're Comin' to get YA !!!!!

Wait, I must have tuned out during noms or they didn’t show it - why did Reggie and Dave nominate Layla? I thought the OGs were all sticking together?

Lulu's foundation tho....

orange-makeup.gif

drag-what.gif

I wonder, did they go back to the original nomination rules, where they couldn't discuss nominations? If so, it makes sense they'd be disorganised. If not, then that's a serious faux pas...

No they can discuss. If you trawl Estelle's Twitter I think she pretty much said they were a bit brainless and after getting in trouble previous seasons they werent really with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back