Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 4 Discussion (12 May, 7:30pm)

If you had the option, who would you have picked to break the nominations tie?

• Joel

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Mel from Melbourne

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Big Brother should have just put them both up.

Votes: 36 62.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
🎶 oh I do like to be beside the seaside… I do like to be beside the sea 🎶… 40 minutes until the start of the show… cheers.

…evenin’ all… shit I’m glad I noticed this thread… I had no idea that Big Brother was on tonight… I thought that we had to wait until Sunday night for some reason… hmmmm!… I better start paying more attention lol!… lets hope that it’s a good show tonight eh?… cheers.
You & me both Mr S... NFI for me too... :) Happy though, I'm liking the show .... although it appears to be becoming a bit of a Tim show...

A lot of things seem to be focused around Tim...
He got to go down the dungeon on his own (which didn't really serve much purpose other than for his benefit)
His boyfriend Drew is back
His boyfriends girlfriend & subsequently Tim's nemesis -- Tully is coming back (& her entrance into the show seems oddly timed, not with any of the others - timed for maximum Tim effect perhaps)
Plus he gets a lot of screen time..

I like him, but share the show with the 19 HM's :)

…I’m watching ‘Bondi Rescue’ at the moment… it reminds me of when I was about 16 (methinks)… I was going going gone but a Lifesaver pulled me up from under the water by my hair (I had some then)… and pulled me onto the board and dragged my sorry arse back to the beach thank god… gee all those guys have my forever respect… they are amazing gods to me… thank god for Lifeguards… cheers.

I'm eagerly awaiting part 2 of the

MELt down...
I'm thinking she spent an inordinate amount of time prior to going into the house - working out the perfect strategy on how to NOT get nominated..
She's put the be friendly, be positive, and how to react to other peoples comments into OVERDRIVE... she really tries way too hard to the point of

Yeah that was stupid. They should have just put the four up. It's what the old BB did when it was a tie.
Whilst I see where you are coming from. They clearly have the props for a 3 person challenge, I'm not too sure what other option they had (apart from not having them, but you know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back