Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 31 FINALE Discussion (12 July, 7.30pm)

Who will win?

• Reggie (Hup!)

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • Johnson (What a fucking liberty!)

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Taras (What a load of old shit!)

Votes: 14 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
…well… thank fuck Reggie won… and thank fuck that I’ve had all of you amazing people for getting me through this season… you people always manage to lift me up every time we post ’Live’… (we need to do it for other shows too)… I was going to start a ‘Million Dollar Island‘ thread but apparently it doesn’t start until next year so there’s no point… but I’m sure that we can find another show to post ‘Live’ in… it’s been such a pleasure to post in the Episode threads with you all… and having so many ‘newbies and long term lurkers’ posting for their first times… good on you for being brave enough to take the plunge into our madness … it was worth it wasn’t it?… lol!…

…I better not forget the fun I had on the ‘Photoshop‘ thread…I probably did about 130 or more individual images… (I know… I need to get myself a life don’t I?)… lol!… (thanks to my friend up _all _night for supplying me with nearly all of those images to mess around with)… and… thanks Estelle/Taras/Tully and Johnson for having such expressive faces for my Photoshops… (I’ve realised that I actually like Johnson even though I‘ve given him such a hard time in the Photoshops lol!)… he’s quite a nice guy really… I wish for Taras’ sake that there could’ve been 2 winners… Taras was a true legend… but Reggie… well… she’s Reggie isn’t she?…

…but anyway you wonderful folk… thanks for all the fun and giggles… you really are such wonderfully great people to post with… I thank you all so much for that… it really has been a pleasure… until next time… nite all… sleep tight folks… cheers. (<—— 👀 better not forget that lol!) 🤣😂😅😆🥰😍🤪😜😇.

Reggie will undeniably win.

Interesting to see based on the social media posts that if the housemates formed a jury and were to vote it looks like Johnson would be unbeatable.

Taras unfortunately doesn’t seem like he’d win in a jury vote (with this cast) or an audience vote.

@DumbDumbTerry please get on Survivor
I have to say @DumbDumbTerry I think you were robbed! I hated - HATED - that you got Tim out. Then I COMPLETELY respected your game play from there on. You absolutely should have won for the best player in this game. Reggie got the sympathy vote - has nothing to do with the game....

Whilst that was painful to watch it was great to have a thread to read along to.

The highlights for me:
  • Reggie's inevitable win for herself and for OGdom!
  • Taras outsparkling Sonia and Tim
  • Dave mentioning the superior BB (channel 10) is one of the the reasons why he and Reggie bonded
  • Tully looking gorgeous and being gracious even when she probably just wanted to say to Sonia shut the fuck up about the Drully stuff and love triangle shite will you - stop trying to make fetch happen.
So annoyed we go no Gabbie!

Thanks @Zcsund1234 for getting me enthused to watch this year! Thank you all for keeping me amused even during the boring episodes!

I'm kind of sad it's over. I have been constantly thinking of this show for so long now and this series specifically is something I've given so much of my time to. More time than I've given any other reality TV season of a show for a VERY LONG TIME! Thank you to everyone for helping keep the vibe around! If there is another series that's pre-recorded and heavily produced then it's going to take more than a couple of OGs to keep me as interested as I was.

I wish we had sufficient content for me to use to write up extensive thoughts on each housemate like I did in the rewatch thread. Maybe I'll try it?

Sucks being in WA - usually just lurking after the show but just had to post tonight:

FU BB. 5 seconds to celebrate the winner!! All the time we invested in this series and that is the best you could do to celebrate??

Congratulations to Reggie. Though to be honest, she would have been better losing. The go fund me page in retribution would probably have given her a better return 🤪😜

Last edited:
So I’m watching from the beginning, Layla is best dressed for me, tully a second, tbh I’ve already forgotten some of the others now 😬

Dave would make a great host. I genuinely enjoy listening to him.

Tbh watching the Drew thing is really awkward. I kind of feel sorry for him having answer these questions and sitting next to sit next to Sam when it would be quite fresh from the behind the scenes I imagine. Feel bad for all of them. For Sam, for tully. He started funny when he said he was signing up for the wrong show but then it just went downhill with the awkwardness. Drew was trying to be witty but it hit a wall and then I just wanted them to stop. Just messy.

josh would be great watching! Hate him or love him, or in between, he would spark some kind of reaction from the viewer though. Gone too soon.

I love Estelle’s hairdo. She seems awkward sitting there. I guess this whole thing would still be raw especially as most has played out on so use media and over texts rather than in person. Tim is always good viewing. But why did he have to dress that way? His face isn’t as animated, has he done something to his face or is that makeup?

Taras and Sonia are dressed kind of similar. Awkward. Reggie looks so good.

Sorry if I annoy you with my late post songs on the happenings of the show

What a douche thing Drew just said about the clothing store! Omg!
Yep! And he did get some boos. As did Josh.
@bleachy_dude is it as awkward watching this live as it is on TV?
Haha yep.
A poor choice to lose him first. He is diabolical
Unhinged!
…no more from bleachy… like a young girl at that Beatles concert he may have fainted from all of the excitement and may have been carried out by medics for treatment… cheers.
lol. I had everyone around me in the crowd riled up because I was cheering so much for Taras. L

omg.. this finale is so good. Sonia is in peak form, asking the real questions. Easily the best ch7 finale so far
Yesss😍
Oh lol Sonia actually got me.
Got us in the audience too!
I called “go challenge beast” and Taras said thanks buddy 😍😍😍
This was the absolute highlight of the night for me. Thanks for the acknowledgement @DumbDumbTerry absolute champion!
Get some pics with the housemates later if you can - think back to our days stalking the Young Divas after the concerts :p
Nah I’m old now. I’m home in bed haha.
Fuck Reggie’s sister is hot
Anita looked STUNNING
Are we pretty much in sync with what you're seeing now?
Yeah so weird that they prerecorded the first segment then all the hms were on stage and we all watched the broadcast of the first segment then it went true live. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Whilst that was painful to watch it was great to have a thread to read along to.

The highlights for me:
  • Reggie's inevitable win for herself and for OGdom!
  • Taras outsparkling Sonia and Tim
  • Dave mentioning the superior BB (channel 10) is one of the the reasons why he and Reggie bonded
  • Tully looking gorgeous and being gracious even when she probably just wanted to say to Sonia shut the fuck up about the Drully stuff and love triangle shite will you - stop trying to make fetch happen.
So annoyed we go no Gabbie!

Thanks @Zcsund1234 for getting me enthused to watch this year! Thank you all for keeping me amused even during the boring episodes!
Tully was so gracious and lovely even when Drew was being a douche and Sonia was still shipping them, and Tully has never looked more beautiful.

Back