Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 31 FINALE Discussion (12 July, 7.30pm)

Who will win?

• Reggie (Hup!)

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • Johnson (What a fucking liberty!)

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Taras (What a load of old shit!)

Votes: 14 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't see Sonia talk to Layla at all, either. She was just a silvery sparkle dress to the left of Estelle on screen.
Sonia asked her about her thoughts on Johnson. When Layla went she sort of sacrificed herself to help Johnson stay by not voting him.

They were super strict about phones in the hall but it was pretty much a unanimous cheer for Reggie to win pre-show and they told us to act fair. 😅

I was sitting next to Carlin from Angie’s season of the Bachelorette and he’s good friends with Brenton. Brenton came over and had a chat with him but lost his voice so that’s the reason they didn’t include him.

And we got a bonus rendition of Oats Ala Layla during the ad break which was great!

Do you think the same makeup artist did Tim's makeup as did Sonia's? They both had the same shade of purple eyeshadow I thought.

nah no way they’re gonna end it on this note.

surely Ten have to bring bb back home in a few years time after 7 axes it?
Well 2014 ended rather non chalantly a little bit too.

Even Australian Idol's original run, coming back in 2010 was only an issue once they realised it clashed with The Commonwealth Games and Ten were like 'meh lets rest it' iirc and Seven picked up X Factor.

So we can assume it’s not coming back next year right? I’m sure they would have at least hinted at it tonight. I think Australian idol is going to replace it and guess who the host will be…

TARAS WOZ ROBBED!!!

Haha I’m so proud of Reggie and happy for her.

So many emotions being in the crowd. I tried to get to the stage to say hi to Taras and Tully but got ushered out :-(

Taras is a king. Reggie is a queen.

Long Live Bb!!

I think your beard was removed from the edit 😞 Glad you had a great time!

It’s cool that Reggie’s kids get to witness what all the fuss is about - even if this was just a fraction of the love for her in 2003! It’s life changing for them.
I had crazy idea the other week, There was a pic of Gretel's kids attending the 2003 finale I think i posted in the media thread. Theyd be around 30 ish nowadays, maybe they could be housemates and have a 'secretly brother-sister' task if they were up for it. Haha.

Can’t wait till Taras gets the chance to come on here and explain his reasoning better of taking Reggie to final 3, like did he really think he had a chance against one of the most loved BB players of all time? At least if she wasn’t there the public would have been forced to vote a newbie

Well 2014 ended rather non chalantly a little bit too.

Even Australian Idol's original run, coming back in 2010 was only an issue once they realised it clashed with The Commonwealth Games and Ten were like 'meh lets rest it' iirc and Seven picked up X Factor.
yep pretty sure the show is getting axed from 7 this year. lasted 3 years much like Nine’s run.

no network can beat the longevity of Ten’s big brother, for obvious reasons being the show was better before

TARAS WOZ ROBBED!!!

Haha I’m so proud of Reggie and happy for her.

So many emotions being in the crowd. I tried to get to the stage to say hi to Taras and Tully but got ushered out :-(

Taras is a king. Reggie is a queen.

Long Live Bb!!
At least you went hard bleach.
beyonce.gif

Back