Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 31 FINALE Discussion (12 July, 7.30pm)

Who will win?

• Reggie (Hup!)

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • Johnson (What a fucking liberty!)

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Taras (What a load of old shit!)

Votes: 14 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well it's been great talking to you all! Thanks for the fun! ❤️ Love to all of you❤️ i'm going to eat dinner, i'll be back later to read this thread, so to the people who only stay for bb, i have enjoyed the banter & argy bargy with each & every one of you! Please consider staying for bitchin about other shows, if not, stay safe, stay well & stay happy! ,😘🤗❤️🙏👍👋

Well it's been great talking to you all! Thanks for the fun! ❤️ Love to all of you❤️ i'm going to eat dinner, i'll be back later to read this thread, so to the people who only stay for bb, i have enjoyed the banter & argy bargy with each & every one of you! Please consider staying for bitchin about other shows, if not, stay safe, stay well & stay happy! ,😘🤗❤️🙏👍👋
Ditto re all of the above to you darling. 😘

It's been a hoot chatting with you here.😃

I wonder if they're going to play a risky game and give Josh and opportunity to speak during the live show. He previously said after seeing how they portrayed him in regards to Sam during his brief stint in the house, he was going to use any given opportunity at the finale to set the record straight. 😂

You called it!

So happy for Sir Reginald!

Nice to see Dumb Dumb raided Sonia's closet tonight.
At least he doesn't have to give his brother $20 now.

Tim has gone the full Dee Snyder (Twisted Sister) now.

Thank god it's all over, though I'll miss the active chat here.

Back