Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 30 Discussion (11 July, 7.30pm)

Seven's next move...

• An all newbie season

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • An all OG season

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Another mixed OG & Newbie season

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • An OGs vs 7Stars season

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • A 7Stars & Newbies season

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Live, actual Big Brother

Votes: 33 40.7%
  • An all Sonia season

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • The axe

Votes: 28 34.6%

• Total voters
Very noble move by Taras. I love how he was unpredictable this time by evicting out Brenton (who should've gone earlier either way, even though he's cute to watch). I do not like people who hold grudges and remain fixated on the same person. So it was beautiful of Taras to change his vote to Brenton - cos I know he was aiming for Johnson earlier, you could see it in his eyes. But he became more fairer and gave the final spot for an original housemate (by original I mean non-intruder). Good on Taras! Much respect. 👍

…so… Reggie wins… Taras is a well deserving 2nd and sooky lah lah Johnson comes 3rd eh?… I can live with that!… (it better be in that order)… if that ends up happening then I will be a happy chappy… thanks for the fun tonight folks… nite all… sleep tight… cheers.

Omg just watching back, when taras was like "i forgive you my darling" and then they hug...i thought he was gonna pull out a knife and shank her like they do in the movies 😄 In hindsight, even if reggie was gonna pull off this move, there was no reason to lie. She couldve just told him because it wouldnt have changed the outcome anyway.

Very noble move by Taras. I love how he was unpredictable this time by evicting out Brenton (who should've gone earlier either way, even though he's cute to watch). I do not like people who hold grudges and remain fixated on the same person. So it was beautiful of Taras to change his vote to Brenton - cos I know he was aiming for Johnson earlier, you could see it in his eyes. But he became more fairer and gave the final spot for an original housemate (by original I mean non-intruder). Good on Taras! Much respect. 👍

Agree. He previously wanted Johnson gone, but he did give this decision much thought. Johnson wanted it more, and he argued that case to Taras. Whether that swayed him or not, I suppose we can't be sure as perhaps Taras thinks the public don't like Johnson as much as Brenton and therefore he may have a better chance with Johnson there.

Was it noble or was it strategic? While Johnson was actively able to work against Taras, he was a threat, so it made sense Taras was gunning for him. Once Taras had won the final challenge, Johnson was no longer a threat; the decision became purely about who could Taras win the public vote against. Maybe he felt Brenton was too much of a counterpoint to his game, a wholesome nice guy type (who have been known to win in the past) where as Johnson is a schemer, like Taras, but a less successful one. As for Reggie…that is a catch 22. Taras would have had almost no chance with the public if he’d evicted her, but has at least some chance if he looks like a nice person for taking her through to the final. As long as the public values game play, resumés and strategy over and above likeability. Which I don’t think they will.

My over welming thoughts during last nights show was again that the challenge should have been for immunity ....would have been nicer for them and us to have the public vote to evict at 4 and for the winner at 3....
Having said that....Taras was fucking awesome...was openly not confident leading into the challenge, still won and with humility, gave himself a well earned rap without coming off arrogant or smug......but best of all..his words to BB were on point, basically pitching for the other 3 in the diary room was perfect, i felt it was sincere and not strat but excellent strat all the same...well done Lad..
I'm not a voter but I'd be happy to see Taras win and I'd donate to Reg....or for Reg to win....

As for Reggie…that is a catch 22. Taras would have had almost no chance with the public if he’d evicted her, but has at least some chance if he looks like a nice person for taking her through to the final. As long as the public values game play, resumés and strategy over and above likeability. Which I don’t think they will.
Yep as discussed before a strat couldve been earlier in the season where the evict power is spread across several houseamtes vs this situation right up against finale so its a whole lot more pressure on the winner of this challenge's image going into the final vote.

Even then since Reggie got through that first nomination, it seems by the edit that its been a long time and forgotten that Brenton's first big move was to put up 3 OG's, including a shot at Reggie, so even if she had gone then, who's to say perhaps by this point Brenton's graces might have recovered enough to have a reasonable shot with the public for being the one that led the vote to evict Reggie.

Anyways, such is the dynamics and possibilities with a season and cast like this year's when it comes to gameplay.

Back