Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 30 Discussion (11 July, 7.30pm)

Seven's next move...

• An all newbie season

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • An all OG season

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Another mixed OG & Newbie season

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • An OGs vs 7Stars season

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • A 7Stars & Newbies season

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Live, actual Big Brother

Votes: 33 40.7%
  • An all Sonia season

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • The axe

Votes: 28 34.6%

• Total voters
If you want game players to be rewarded go watch Survivor. BB has always been a popularity contest in this country and it will stay that way, no matter how hard 7 tries to turn the show into Survivor. Can't wait for Reggie's landslide win tomorrow 🙌
7’s format is literally credited as being “survivor in a warehouse” though. and they even hired the dingleberry (Amelia Fisk; AU Survivor producer) to produce this terrible 💩 incarnation. so of course the person who should win the show should be the person who played the BEST game.

how can you claim the show is a popularity contest when this current format barely, if ever presents any housemate interaction to the viewing public?

Last edited:
Well while y'all have been voting Reggie I've used every device and every email address to vote for my little Beatle, Taras!
giphy.gif

😍 VOTE 1 TARAS 🤤

7’s format is literally credited as being “survivor in a warehouse” though. and they even hired the dingleberry (Amelia Fisk; AU Survivor producer) to produce this terrible 💩 incarnation. so of course the person who should win the show should be the person who played the BEST game.

how can you claim the show is a popularity contest when this format barely, if ever presents any housemate interaction to the viewing public?

Because at the end of the day people are going to vote for who came across the most likeable, which I would agree is unfair in this pre recorded format as 7 can make you look like however they want through their edit.

Well Rory did have a larger than average one! Not that i was looking!😏😆😜

Ahh the days when housemates were CAST on that requirement *cough* 2005 *cough*

Edit: I seem to remember the male intruder that year (also from Geelong?) saying that he was asked by producers to get naked in the audition which he did. Ahh it was a different time!

Last edited:
Back