Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 30 Discussion (11 July, 7.30pm)

Seven's next move...

• An all newbie season

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • An all OG season

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Another mixed OG & Newbie season

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • An OGs vs 7Stars season

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • A 7Stars & Newbies season

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Live, actual Big Brother

Votes: 33 40.7%
  • An all Sonia season

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • The axe

Votes: 28 34.6%

• Total voters
He could at least have made an effort in his pitch. "Do what's best for you" may have meant "get rid of Reggie or Johnson" but it didn't come across that way. Just seemed defeatist.
I guess he didn't want to be pushy. If i were in his position, i'd be desperate to get to the final, but also wouldn't want to appear too eager. So, i think i would have done the same, as i'd be scared if i put my point across to hard, it would look like begging, which is very off putting.

Vote early! Vote often! Vote Timmy!
Slipmat-More-Fuzz-Logo.jpg

I guess he didn't want to be pushy. If i were in his position, i'd be desperate to get to the final, but also wouldn't want to appear too eager. So, i think i would have done the same, as i'd be scared if i put my point across to hard, it would look like begging, which is very off putting.
He could have at least reinforced the intruder has never won line. That one is at least true on BBAU.

…up_all _nght… I officially crown you ‘The Fastest Photoshopper in the World’… anything happens on Big Brother… and just like that… within a minute… wham!… another great Photoshop!… I tip my hat to you my friend… such quality work… cheers.
The fast ones always have issues with matching colours. Because I am doing it quickly.

The auto object and subject selection in photoshop does most of the heavy lifting.

But thank you!

Back