Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 30 Discussion (11 July, 7.30pm)

Seven's next move...

• An all newbie season

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • An all OG season

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Another mixed OG & Newbie season

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • An OGs vs 7Stars season

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • A 7Stars & Newbies season

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Live, actual Big Brother

Votes: 33 40.7%
  • An all Sonia season

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • The axe

Votes: 28 34.6%

• Total voters
Seven's next move should be Danny Haye's taking former housemates on a motorbike journey from South Port, Tasmania all the way to the Ushuaia at the bottom of Patagonia. Long way Up Down Around style.

…evenin’ all… (or should I say… arftanoon all)… 9 days ago I posted this in the Photoshop thread… I don’t know whether I had a premonition or whatever but Taras the Terminator sure is living up to that image in the way he has systematically disposed of the big names of the house virtually single handed… it’s amazing in how he’s done it… kudos to him for that methinks… if Reggie doesn’t win this then I definitely want Taras to… cheers.

6BE1CA8F-D54B-4566-A615-A79D8F202CBF.jpeg

I wonder what will happen to BB??
If this island thing is any good, maybe it will replace BB..
Or maybe BB will end up like Aussie Survivor, AGT & similar reality shows with a season every few years instead of every one.. BB still seems to be going well overseas, but perhaps they have a bigger population and thus a better following allowing sponsors to advertise etc making it a good show to run each season for the networks...

I just wish they'd bring back live BB, this pre-recorded shit is only palatable because its all we get.. At the moment, we, the viewing audience are the Have Nots and have to make do with slops :rolleyes: :cool::biggrin:

I think there would actually be a lot to enjoy with an OG vs 7 All stars format. It’s basically just a full all stars so there wouldn’t be the tension of nostalgia and the inherent disadvantage for newbies.
They could play the game harder and not be intimidated by the OGs. The OG’s had a massive advantage in this game, if it were OG’s v 7 all stars that advantage might be equalised a bit because the 7 people have played this format before. I’m here for it!

I think there would actually be a lot to enjoy with an OG vs 7 All stars format. It’s basically just a full all stars so there wouldn’t be the tension of nostalgia and the inherent disadvantage for newbies.
They could play the game harder and not be intimidated by the OGs. The OG’s had a massive advantage in this game, if it were OG’s v 7 all stars that advantage might be equalised a bit because the 7 people have played this format before. I’m here for it!
I believe this is what was genuinely being planned for next season.

But let’s be honest, would it really be all that different from this season? The HMs from the last three seasons are still basically nobodies newbies…

What if they played it both ways.
I just watched a whole heap of the unseen content clips on 7plus. I’ve kinda forgotten about them the last couple of weeks.
I know that I’m in the minority here, but I actually still love this show and this format of the show.
What if they had another series and did it basically the same as this year. Perhaps they can make some changes to clean up the days / challenges / HOH mess etc. But then have a half hour daily show which could even be on 7mate or something that screens either before or after the main show, and fill that with the ‘social experiment’ style clips. I wonder if they could do it quite cheap and put it on a secondary channel where the ratings aren’t as important. It might even show them what the interest is for the old style BB?

Yes and it would not matter that we don't get to know the HMs since we would already know them 😄

I hope Taras wins this season, I've loved his little villain arc late in this season. I don't see why people have such a huge problem with his gameplay. He's playing the game the way that you're supposed to, ruthless, cunning, he's taking no prisoners. He's stabbing people in the back that he no longer has use for and I love it, the villains are the only housemates ever worth cheering for anyway since they're not afraid of getting their hands dirty.

It's not Happy Families, it's Big Brother for Christ sake.

Back