Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 30 Discussion (11 July, 7.30pm)

Seven's next move...

• An all newbie season

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • An all OG season

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Another mixed OG & Newbie season

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • An OGs vs 7Stars season

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • A 7Stars & Newbies season

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Live, actual Big Brother

Votes: 33 40.7%
  • An all Sonia season

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • The axe

Votes: 28 34.6%

• Total voters
Love Taras and can respect his move as being noble as he was in a lose lose situation . If he evicts Reggie at 4 he doesn't win for sure. His best shot was probably taking out Reggie at 5 and Aleisha at 4 and maybe having half a shot against Johnson and Brenton but he probably stills lose that as well unfortunately. I'd love to see him play Survivor, he'd be very dangerous there too.

Ahh the days when housemates were CAST on that requirement *cough* 2005 *cough*

Edit: I seem to remember the male intruder that year (also from Geelong?) saying that he was asked by producers to get naked in the audition which he did. Ahh it was a different time!
When Heath arrived I just couldn't believe it at the time....the house was literally full of blokey males who fancied themselves as big shot with the ladies (except for Timmy) and instead of putting in an LGTBQ man, a man of colour, an independently wealthy and mature guy etc they literally picked the exact same guy to be an intruder. No wonder he got voted out quick smart. 2005 man, I miss being that young but do not miss that era in other ways.....

When Heath arrived I just couldn't believe it at the time....the house was literally full of blokey males who fancied themselves as big shot with the ladies (except for Timmy) and instead of putting in an LGTBQ man, a man of colour, an independently wealthy and mature guy etc they literally picked the exact same guy to be an intruder. No wonder he got voted out quick smart. 2005 man, I miss being that young but do not miss that era in other ways.....

It was definitely a fun season. I remember the outrage that hardly anyone got naked in 2004 so the producers worked hard to rectify that for 2005 haha. I’m surprised the ‘dick on shoulder’ incident wasn’t as notorious as the turkey slap.

Back