Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 28 Discussion (6 July, 7:30pm)

Which is the best format for BBAU?

• Pre-recorded (challenges, HOH noms & HM noms)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pre-recorded with HM noms only

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Original live BB as like the first few (no fake evictions, games etc)

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Recent live BB with games for rewards but HM noms

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Live BB with challenges, HOH noms & HM noms

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • No BB - its run its course, bury it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live 24/7 BB on its own channel (like Foxtel pay per view, or 7 Mate, maybe 7 Reality)

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
Also, Tim said he told Taras he really fucked up his game, when Reggie was voted out.

Was BB UK good from the first season?
I’m thinking of watching but don’t want to watch the first seasons if it really sucked and got way better at, for example season 5 or something.
I think the first season was one of the best, its worth watching from the start - from memory the last one sucked a bit, only because I couldn't identify with any of the characters...

Honestly if this was 'Survivor in a house' I'd say that Aleisha and Johnson have played pretty well, I think you'd expect that they'd boot outReggie at 5 and then turn on each other at 4 with whoever makes the final 3 winning the jury vote. But the public vote and the public perception of Reggie and what happens to those who boot Reggie make it so much more difficult to a degree and as Taras has said Brenton is starting to be the good looking nice guy who always wins the public vote (unless Tim or Reggie make it to the end) so even if they got Reggie out they might not even beat him. It's just such a different game to play.

…evenin’ all… nothing to do with this show tonight but… I just wondered… when this run of Big Brother ends next week… I’d like it if we all could continue posting as a Live’ group as we do now because I enjoy it so much… is there anyone that wants to keep us all posting ‘Live’ with a show like ‘Million Dollar Island’ for instance… it looks like it’s going to be a cross between ‘Big Brother’ and ‘Survivor’ methinks with a bit of ‘Love Island’ thrown in the mix… just imagine the one downfall in the show though… 100 people start off on the island… that’s the potential for 50 ‘showmances’… bummer!… oh well… it’s better than nothing I guess?… if nobody is interested I won’t bother to start a thread for it… it’s just an idea… cheers.
Yes! I agree @Mr Stickyfingers , i'd love to keep posting with all of you, it's been so much fun!
Without getting into it too much, i had a cardiac arrest a couple of years ago which caused a bit of brain damage. I was in a bit of a depression slump when i signed up here -my 1st time interacting on the net. Interacting with you all has lifted my spirits & confidence & helped me immensly in regaining my writing skills which i thought were lost forever. So thankyou everyone for the interactions! I enjoy the different points of view also, and a bit of the argy bargy! You have all been so welcoming and kind & i feel i just fit right in here. It'd be fab if we could all continue to do this when bb ends!
🤗❤️✌️ 😘 To you all! X

Was BB UK good from the first season?
I’m thinking of watching but don’t want to watch the first seasons if it really sucked and got way better at, for example season 5 or something.
The first season was funny, to see how basic the house was. They are all so clueless. I found it interesting, but of course I prefer the more recent series, specially the one with Nicky. BB UK is a lot better than BB AU on 9 and 7

Yes! I agree @Mr Stickyfingers , i'd love to keep posting with all of you, it's been so much fun!
Without getting into it too much, i had a cardiac arrest a couple of years ago which caused a bit of brain damage. I was in a bit of a depression slump when i signed up here -my 1st time interacting on the net. Interacting with you all has lifted my spirits & confidence & helped me immensly in regaining my writing skills which i thought were lost forever. So thankyou everyone for the interactions! I enjoy the different points of view also, and a bit of the argy bargy! You have all been so welcoming and kind & i feel i just fit right in here. It'd be fab if we could all continue to do this when bb ends!
🤗❤️✌️ 😘 To you all! X

Glad you’re doing well Matty!
Swing over to the lounge forum and check it out if you haven’t yet. We talk a lot of shit there too!

🤗❤️✌️ 😘 To you all! X

I’m so sorry to hear about your health issues! You’ve been such a great contributor - I don’t mind so much that people think we’re the same person 😛

That is why I never watch on TV, I record it and when the recording is over I watch so I can fast-forward all the add and the boring bits
Out of interest what do u get it down to?
Because of work and stuff i usually watch 7plus instead of live but switch to the unedited voting and back again to watch the end...although i dont need to as mentioned they play it again anyway at the start of next!

Actually, Brenton did get a lot outraged at one point. Remember how he put up Dave, Reg and Estelle? Then Dave left.

It seems a lot of people have moved on from that outrage since then though as he hasn't done much to rock the boat again.

Also Taras if I can ask a question. We've seen you win so many challenges now, yet you didn't seem much of a threat at the start when Joel was still around. Were you holding back then and giving up when you could have continued or why did it seem you weren't really strong at the start?
I mean I was still trying hard, and I never felt safe, but I also didnt think I was on the chopping block for a lot of the first half. Maybe I would have gone a bit harder if I knew I was in trouble. But I did try. I think part of it was I got lucky that at this point theres just so little people, so maybe easier to win these things.

I think Ive said it before, but lots of other people kept self-proclaiming themselves as challenge beasts, like Jaycee, even though my resume was quite large, and I was very happy to let them the mantle haha.
Tim in an interview said, he picked Taras in week 2 of holding back in challenges etc.

He tried to get the OG's to put Taras up & vote him out, but he said they disagreed with him & Dave & Estelle wouldn't vote for him.

Tim said his biggest mistake was when he & Gabbie won & Gabbie wanted Jaycee out so he agreed to put Jaycee instead of Taras.
Yeah I luckily had a secret alliance with Dave, which is lucky cuz he would have probably put me up in the Trev/Aleisha/Gabbie if we didnt have that. And early on Estelle did A LOT to keep my name off the chopping block.

Out of interest what do u get it down to?
Because of work and stuff i usually watch 7plus instead of live but switch to the unedited voting and back again to watch the end...although i dont need to as mentioned they play it again anyway at the start of next!
What I meant was that I record the episode on my Fetch Box and watch when it is finish. I can watch TV and record 3 program at the same time
I would not have the patience to wait for the add to end or the recaps after the adds, lol. I do that with all the commercial stations.

What I meant was that I record the episode on my Fetch Box and watch when it is finish. I can watch TV and record 3 program at the same time
I would not have the patience to wait for the add to end or the recaps after the adds, lol. I do that with all the commercial stations.
I miss being able to do that. My PVR was everything to me. Can't do it from here.

Yep...I'm guessing u can watch an EP in around 30 mins?

Yeah I luckily had a secret alliance with Dave, which is lucky cuz he would have probably put me up in the Trev/Aleisha/Gabbie if we didnt have that. And early on Estelle did A LOT to keep my name off the chopping block.

Wasn't so secret if Tim knew about it. lol

Back