Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 28 Discussion (6 July, 7:30pm)

Which is the best format for BBAU?

• Pre-recorded (challenges, HOH noms & HM noms)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pre-recorded with HM noms only

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Original live BB as like the first few (no fake evictions, games etc)

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Recent live BB with games for rewards but HM noms

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Live BB with challenges, HOH noms & HM noms

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • No BB - its run its course, bury it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live 24/7 BB on its own channel (like Foxtel pay per view, or 7 Mate, maybe 7 Reality)

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
BBAU hasn't had eight people that fit into those categories though, there's only four (that I can recall) - Belinda, John, Ashley, Josh (2012).

For some reason I thought Michael the Mole walked. Maybe he just threatened to.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220706-210025.png
    Screenshot_20220706-210025.png
    242 KB · Views: 18
To be fair what final three would see Brenton win? Even a Johnson/aleisha/Brenton final he is not winning.
You guys are better at remembering past seasons than me. Has an intruder ever won Australian BB?
They haven’t, closest we’ve had is Zach from 2007 who came 2nd and the vote was pretty much neck and neck by a difference of 65 public votes.

So, that just adds more weight and another way to answer @Isee 's question. Past history would suggest that he is not winning, period.

Well, despite the overly produced and edited (and predictable) show, I have actually enjoyed watching it ... especially watching Tim. Sad that it did go a little pear-shaped for Tim with his Twitter comments ... that kind of soured things a little ... but, regardless, his gameplay, his logic, his thinking, his manipulation ... it has been good to watch.

So, yes, "only now".
I find it hard to understand with this format how HM's go rogue on social media when they already know they've been voted out and are virtually watching a repeat.

What's the point of harping on about some lie or incident that occurred in the house over half a year ago? If you're not in the final 3 where the public will vote, who cares what happened on day 34 or day 51...

I can't even remember half of the HM's this season. that thing last night with the HM' videos... I was scratching my head at a few of them, who the f*** is that :roflmao:

So by Sunday, Monday or finale night, I won't care or even remember the odd little spat these guys have been having on twitter etc cause they're no longer in the house & WHO CARES :cool:

…Tim wasn’t even shitty that he’s gone… a true showman to the end… whether you love him or hate him… he brought so much entertainment to this series… always scheming… plotting and shifting while adapting all the time… he made this series what it was… dynamic whenever he was up to something… I loved his time on here… they should consider giving him his own ‘hey hey it’s Saturday‘ type tonight show… he’d be fantastic hosting it… I’d watch it for sure… thanks for the fun and entertainment Tim… you’re a bloody legend mate!…

…anyhow… thanks for the fun and giggles tonight you wonderful people… you all truly make my night… you really do… please give consideration on my first post tonight… I really do want to continue this ‘Live chat’ thing beyond this show… anyway… nite all… sleep tight… cheers.

…Tim wasn’t even shitty that he’s gone… a true showman to the end… whether you love him or hate him… he brought so much entertainment to this series… always scheming… plotting and shifting while adapting all the time… he made this series what it was… dynamic whenever he was up to something… I loved his time on here… they should consider giving him his own ‘hey hey it’s Saturday‘ type tonight show… he’d be fantastic hosting it… I’d watch it for sure… thanks for the fun and entertainment Tim… you’re a bloody legend mate!…

This.

Back