Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 28 Discussion (6 July, 7:30pm)

Which is the best format for BBAU?

• Pre-recorded (challenges, HOH noms & HM noms)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pre-recorded with HM noms only

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Original live BB as like the first few (no fake evictions, games etc)

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Recent live BB with games for rewards but HM noms

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Live BB with challenges, HOH noms & HM noms

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • No BB - its run its course, bury it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live 24/7 BB on its own channel (like Foxtel pay per view, or 7 Mate, maybe 7 Reality)

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
Goddammit. Thank you for starting this thread anyway @Thing!
Lightning McQueen already started a thread for today at 2.02am. 😬
Oh sorry LM, didn't see yours .. I might have gotten it confused with the day before or the day before that.. You seem to start them all these days :) 2.02am ?? Lol in my world there is no such time (I haven't seen it or been up at that hour for decades :biggrin: )

I chose something else. With so much network regulations, thinking realistically, it won’t go back to what it used to be, but surely there is also a better way to format the show as well.

I can't make up my mind. I don't like the Canadian or American versions of BB, and this has moved or morphed into something like that. I like strat chat, but not these endless challenges and "games", but I couldn't bear it if they went back to the 9 era style either... It is highly unlikely they will make further changes to the format that follow the original series on 10, and live seems out forever in 7's hands... I guess I will keep watching, and making the best of the fact that it is on at all, in whatever bastardised format. It is still fascinating to me, and fun to watch at times.

Oh sorry LM, didn't see yours .. I might have gotten it confused with the day before or the day before that.. You seem to start them all these days :) 2.02am ?? Lol in my world there is no such time (I haven't seen it or been up at that hour for decades :biggrin: )

I am willing to bet LM sets the alarm clock to wake at 2am so they can start the thread at 2.02am

Tim will only win if he can ditch Reggie & from what we've seen it wont take much.. Those newb's swallow anything he says, hook, line & sinker :eek: :roflmao:

Tim will only win if he can ditch Reggie & from what we've seen it wont take much.. Those newb's swallow anything he says, hook, line & sinker :eek: :roflmao:

I don’t know what Tim’s pathway to a win is. He was too focused on not sitting beside OGs at the end that he’s allowed too many newbies to remain. He got rid of Tully too soon and losing Drew and then Gabbie has left him with few options outside of challenge wins. I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t go tonight.

I’ve been binging BBUK and I think it’s brilliant, they really like to fuck with the HM’s heads. It’s a late night show so they show more, the drama is intense sometimes and every task usually creates more drama. The producers don’t even care about editing the show in some sort of way - they always show clips that give us real genuine insight (we see HMs speculate a lot on how they might be perceived)

My only con is that they do vote to evict, which means you get a lot of out personalities out too early.

Loved when they introduced the save option. Getting rid of hms that added interest because of strong dislike sometimes worked but then hindsight hits and you realise how boring some of the others are and now you’re stuck with them, well I’m glad they brought in the vote to save

I’ve been binging BBUK and I think it’s brilliant, they really like to fuck with the HM’s heads. It’s a late night show so they show more, the drama is intense sometimes and every task usually creates more drama. The producers don’t even care about editing the show in some sort of way - they always show clips that give us real genuine insight (we see HMs speculate a lot on how they might be perceived)

My only con is that they do vote to evict, which means you get a lot of out personalities out too early.
I just started watching Tim’s season of Canadian BB.
Tim is thoroughly entertaining so far.

Back