Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 28 Discussion (6 July, 7:30pm)

Which is the best format for BBAU?

• Pre-recorded (challenges, HOH noms & HM noms)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pre-recorded with HM noms only

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Original live BB as like the first few (no fake evictions, games etc)

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Recent live BB with games for rewards but HM noms

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Live BB with challenges, HOH noms & HM noms

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • No BB - its run its course, bury it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live 24/7 BB on its own channel (like Foxtel pay per view, or 7 Mate, maybe 7 Reality)

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
Oh tit!

Hup!

I missed tonight darlin’s. My grandson was around showing off all his wedding photos.
On a related note, is 2500 photos too many for a wedding? Back when I married my Jake we only got the moments that mattered.
I’m ashamed I was one of those people who had many many photos, so yes I think it’s normal these days to have many photos taken.

Besides the ones I treasure I don’t even think I have ever gone back to look at the 1000 others again. It’s the one with my grandparents that I look back on mostly since they both left this earth. Photos with the ones that mean everything to you will be the ones your grandson looks back on one day

Does this link work? Tim apologises for his Estelle tweet in his new podcast

Thanks. It worked

Doubt he will get an apology.

So Tim just did an exit interview with Rob McKnight and Rob asked him is there one thing that we're missing out on and Tim said the show needs to be live and MUST have live feeds. Basically called out Channel 7 and production for going the pre record shit way and that we don't get to know anyone in this new format maybe on a surface level. He mentioned Aleisha for example has copped a lot of criticism from the public and Tim said she is super sweet and easy to get along with but the show is just showing her and the newbies as just game players. Just strategy 24/7 when it's not the case and confirms the producers are not watching them 24/7 and do turn off the cameras/not record. Both Tim and Rob basically said the only reason some people are invested in this series is because of the OG housemates returning NOT the newbies which basically means if Reggie makes final 3 she automatically wins because of who she is same goes for any other housemates who was an OG (although Rob being close friends with Reggie has been lobbying to Channel 7 to get her on past few seasons and will probably make finale).

Probably shit

About the Show​

Could you disappear without a trace?
Hunted follows nine pairs of ordinary Australians who become fugitives in this unique new series coming soon to 10 and 10 Play.
With limited funds and resources, they will have to think of ingenious ways to survive and remain undetected for 21 days. Hunting them down are some of the world’s best investigators selected from the Australian Federal Police, Australian Defence Force, British Intelligence, skilled cyber analysts, special ops and private security, using their expertise and replicated powers of state.
Filmed entirely in Melbourne and greater regional Victoria, our cunning fugitives will need to be at the top of their game to evade capture from the ground hunters and the Hunted HQ team.
A few years ago I watched the UK & US versions, UK was better. Problem is that the contestants make such stupid blatant mistakes and get caught... I kept thinking, to disappear just go bush for 2 weeks and ditch your phone etc..
It wasn't until I'd watched a few UK seasons that I started to research it a bit and found on a reddit thread how the producers manipulate the contestants. They tell them to go visit their siblings etc when its quite well known that the trackers are spying on their siblings house.. And the producers force them to come out of hiding and make blatant stupid judgements - but apparently they are told either do as we say or I'll phone the trackers right now and tell them your position..

It is a fun show to watch but you end up screaming at the TV wondering why they make such stupid mistakes.. Then when you find out it is producer manipulated to the extreme, it sort of takes the edge off it.

So Tim just did an exit interview with Rob McKnight and Rob asked him is there one thing that we're missing out on and Tim said the show needs to be live and MUST have live feeds. Basically called out Channel 7 and production for going the pre record shit way and that we don't get to know anyone in this new format maybe on a surface level. He mentioned Aleisha for example has copped a lot of criticism from the public and Tim said she is super sweet and easy to get along with but the show is just showing her and the newbies as just game players. Just strategy 24/7 when it's not the case and confirms the producers are not watching them 24/7 and do turn off the cameras/not record. Both Tim and Rob basically said the only reason some people are invested in this series is because of the OG housemates returning NOT the newbies which basically means if Reggie makes final 3 she automatically wins because of who she is same goes for any other housemates who was an OG (although Rob being close friends with Reggie has been lobbying to Channel 7 to get her on past few seasons and will probably make finale).

Thank you for summarising for us

We had a discussion about not seeing much of aleisha but saying we think she’s more than that. Well I was with twist. Tim was confirming what we already know

Yeah thanks for that.

Haven't heard it yet but it's good points. I don't care for Aleisha much as the show makes it seems she's obsessed with strategy. I don't know much more about her.

I mean, ok. However I’ve grown to like Aleisha (+Taras) with the current edit/what we’ve seen?

it was,he says he was hurt and lashed out at Estelle (on twitter) and that he has reached out to apologize to her

Interesting when he said, what she said about him was defamatory. Yet she hadn't said sorry.

Tim saying he knew Taras was holding back in week two & wanted him out, but the other OG's were having none of it.

I’ve been binging BBUK and I think it’s brilliant, they really like to fuck with the HM’s heads. It’s a late night show so they show more, the drama is intense sometimes and every task usually creates more drama. The producers don’t even care about editing the show in some sort of way - they always show clips that give us real genuine insight (we see HMs speculate a lot on how they might be perceived)

My only con is that they do vote to evict, which means you get a lot of out personalities out too early.
May I please ask what you watch it on?

I reckon Tim got as far as he could. I think if all the Ogs worked together, Tim would've been voted out as soon as they got rid of all the newbies for a) being hard to live with b) being good at the game & a major threat to win
Drew deserves a lot of blame for his bizarre behaviour, totally fracturing the group.
Hooking up with a newbie straight away and then barely showing interest in the whole game.
I cannot understand that guy. He would have no problem hooking up with chicks outside the house, there was no need to even bother in there.

Back