Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 27 Discussion (5 July, 7:30pm)

Should second chances after being evicted be allowed?

• Yes - keep them secret to the housemates so that they play as normal...

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Yes - let the housemates know when they'll be so they can strategise...

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Yes - but only if the public is voting and knows in advance...

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • No - once you're voted out you should stay out...

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No - it makes it too easy for the producers to rig the outcome of the show...

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No - it's not fair on some housemates who don't get second chances...

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Well that‘s kinda FUNNY Fuzz but not exactly my point!
With advancement comes good and bad. Embrace the good, improve the bad. A bit like boomers endlessly arguing with millenials. I say embrace it all. With cautionary lessons we have learned from the past. Every generation faces its own dilemmas and copes with them at their point in time.
Hows that for further diverging from your point?:D Luv ya moosey. And please pass on my fondest regards for commandant Angela.

Looking at all the nastiness in this thread towards Estelle from two certain posters, it probably would have been best for Kaz to stay banned.

lol

So it's OK for others to attack Taras, Tully etc, but not OK to 'attack' Estelle. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Kyle’s a cunt, but I think I’d rather see him host the show than Sonia the robot.

Him casually smack talking the housemates in BB 2008 was a highlight for me.
Absolutely. At least he is authentic and gave the role personality, spontaneity etc, it is what the role is missing precisely.

Sweet and nice and robotic is not exciting at all and it’s a mystery why they choose Sonia.

Absolutely. At least he is authentic and gave the role personality, spontaneity etc, it is what the role is missing precisely.

Sweet and nice and robotic is not exciting at all and it’s a mystery why they choose Sonia.
Must be some sort of contractual obligation that she has to host a certain number of shows on 7...
Why they hired her at all is a mystery though...

Kyle’s a cunt, but I think I’d rather see him host the show than Sonia the robot.

Him casually smack talking the housemates in BB 2008 was a highlight for me.

I loved Kyle telling the HM's what he thought about them.

Maybe a tad direct, but he was 95% correct most of the time.

Must be some sort of contractual obligation that she has to host a certain number of shows on 7...
Why they hired her at all is a mystery though...

Well she is 'married' to Channel 7's TV producer and media producer Craig McPherson

This show is literally only “saved” in a nostalgic aspect, and I really feel only Estelle’s emotions have had enough grunt to even SLIGHTLY push through, with all the quick edit crap.

I kinda wish I saw the celeb season just to understand how bad that was, cuz it must have been so much worse, which is also hard to imagine.
I lost interest watching it after I knew Katie Hopkins wasn’t going to be on it anymore.

Estelle’s face in every challenge saves the season lol. How was any of these couple episodes fair at all… and why in the world is every damn challenge a physical one???

How strange to watch big brother without it really being a game, or live, or really anything but just seeing some OGs live in a house sorta.
I’m still so glad they came back though because well it’s made me happy, even tho the show is a circus that I wish to be much different.

I'm sad to see Estelle go. She fought hard multiple times, but I'm happy that Reggie is still there...

IDK, I've been a Tim fan since his season and BBCA, but I have to admit I'd love to see a Tim, Taras and Johnson finale. I know Reggie needs this win, but take away my "heart" I think these 3 have played the best of the lot at this point as I've felt some evicted actually were better, but OH Well... It will be what it will be at the end.

Anyone interested in BBUS starting tomorrow you may be able to watch via BMX-TV.NET
I'm not sure of VPN reqs if any from AU. They have LiveFeeds there as well. Just a suggestion to try if interested.

It should've been between Tim and either Estelle or Reggie with Tim being evicted. I still don't know why they evicted Reggie over Tim the other day. Why leave a massive and cunning gameplayer in the house? The guy has already fricking won anyway (Reggie too yeah, but at least she isn't a strong player).

I'm sad to see Estelle go. She fought hard multiple times, but I'm happy that Reggie is still there...

IDK, I've been a Tim fan since his season and BBCA, but I have to admit I'd love to see a Tim, Taras and Johnson finale. I know Reggie needs this win, but take away my "heart" I think these 3 have played the best of the lot at this point as I've felt some evicted actually were better, but OH Well... It will be what it will be at the end.

Anyone interested in BBUS starting tomorrow you may be able to watch via BMX-TV.NET
I'm not sure of VPN reqs if any from AU. They have LiveFeeds there as well. Just a suggestion to try if interested.
If the housemates are smart then they should promptly evict the OGs before the final three happens. If I were in the house and even a fan of someone like Reggie (which I am), I'd tell her straight on that I can't keep her in the game anymore because she'll definitely win over me as she's an Australian favourite. And someone like her should understand this. I wouldn't mind Reggie being in the final three, but I'd be really hard pressed if Tim is.

I like Reggie, but I don't know why she's so emotional when it comes to her being almost evicted and how she dreads leaving. I know it's about her kids and all, but she's already won and Australia still loves her. It should be fair that a newbie should be winning this (and hell, I'm not a big fan of any them really tbh). But fair is fair.

Back